Sales Jobs in Kingsland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vertical Logistics
This is a role to develop New Business as well as business from our existing customers who currently do not use us for the International Freight
- Sales Driven Organisation
- High level of Customer Service based on our extensive knowledge
- Full support to succeed by the owners of the business
This is a featured jobat Wilderness Motorhomes / SmartRV
We are excited to welcome a talented & energetic SC to our team. This rare opportunity will see you selling the dream to our valued clientele.
- Full-time ongoing role with a prominent and trusted motorhome company
- Highly autonomous role - great opportunity to make your mark and excel
- Great working environment - work alongside an engaged team of professionals
Listed twenty three hours agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts within grocery in Auckland.
- Health & Wellness Category in Auckland with Flexibility!
- Dynamic & Supportive Culture, with a Mission-led Organisation
- Competitive Salary and Tools of Trade- Vehicle, Mobile, Laptop
Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserManaging own leads portfolio & setting appointments. Cold calling & client site visits. Follow up leads made by telesales teams. Maintain integrity. Listed three days agoat Academy Publishing Group / FatWeb LtdThe person we’re looking for will have an exceptionally high level of determination and drive – someone who is driven by sales targets. Listed one day agoat Hydraulink Fluid Connectors
Its about growing and protecting the sales within Hydraulink's distribution channels, maintaining budgeted sales levels and building relationships.
- Busy working environment
- Company provided working vehicle
- Manage your own territory
Listed twenty two hours agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
As Key Account Manager you will have responsibility for creating, managing and implementing operational business and channel execution plans
- Do you have outstanding Key Account management experience;
- A proven track record of excellent commercial acumen
- If you're passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality
Listed twenty hours agoat Envivo
Reporting to the CEO, leading a repositioning of the company, capturing exciting growth opportunities & designing the BD process
- Friendly, mid-sized professional services consultancy
- Newly created position and influential member of the senior leadership team
- Exciting opportunity to lead an ambitious phase of growth
Listed two days agoat Randstad Sourceright - SC Johnson
With exciting plans for growth in 2020 and beyond, SC Johnson is searching for a results driven Territory Manager to join our team in NZ!
- Global, family owned business with a great culture. Iconic household brands
- Awarded #6 Best Places to Work in 2019
- West Auckland, North Shore & Northland Area
Listed two days agoat TSHR – Trak and Scarlett
We’re recruiting a Field Sales Rep for a premium fashion brand that’s famous for its classic cuts. We need you to help the team conquer New Zealand!
- Work for a globally successful fashion brand
- Enjoy being autonomous and managing your own time
- Great company culture and lovely team of colleagues
Listed four days agoat Grants Assist
We are a consultancy firm that provides information on business plans, employee training programs and grants/funding options.
- Work From The Comfort Of Home
- Full Training & Support To Be Successful In Your Role
- Clients Are Wanting To Speak With You
Listed three days agoat Integria HealthcareJoin our Sales team and work with established, trusted brands in a leading natural healthcare company Listed seven days agoat Employsure
As a Business Development Manager, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading service to small businesses in Auckland.
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, with high achievers earning up to $250k
- Autonomous role selling to small and medium businesses
- Nominated Best Employer for 2018 by AON
Listed twenty hours agoat Lynx Recruitment Ltd Most Innovative Agency of the Year 2019
Great opportunity to join a national business in an BDM Role. Secure a long-term position with room for growth
- High performing team with opportunities for growth
- Fantastic company culture and down-to-earth team
- Chance to join a national business in Auckland
Listed four days agoat Team Recruitment
This is a very well paid sales role! as well as an attractive base salary, there is a car and commission on top, so the earning potential is excellent
- Salary - Tick
- Career Opportunities - Tick
- Environment - Tick
Listed two days agoat KVB Global Markets LTD
Seeking a dedicated and results-driven Business Development/Sales to join our energetic Foreign Currency Exchange /International Payment Division.
- Great base salary
- Uncapped commission
- An amazing and encouraging company culture
Listed three days agoat PNC Limited
Our client is looking for Business development manager
- Great working Location
- New product
- Growing business
Listed two days agoat Glasshouse Talent Ltd
Work with management to spear head new business development.
- Building and Asset Services Sector
- Highly respected, long established company
- Great career step
Listed two days agoat CanTeen NZResponsible for leading CanTeen’s engagement with the corporate, philanthropic, community and government sectors in NZ. Listed eleven days agoat Garage Project
Join NZ's best brewery as our newest Relationship Manager in the thriving AKL market and help change the beer game forever.
- Join NZ's Champion Brewery, make every day at work a fun one!
- Develop on an established and thriving market with the beer that sells itself
- Enjoy great work perks and get amongst some of the best events in the country
Receive new jobs for this search by email