Full Time Management - Store Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Digital Mobile
Exciting opportunity for a driven manager to deliver outstanding customer experience, smash sales and manage to develop an enthusiastic team.
- An opportunity to work in a fast paced & tech environment.
- Training provided with opportunities to grow in telco and retail industry.
This is a featured jobat Outdoor Holdings
Bivouac Outdoor is looking for a passionate Store Manager. Hands on role motivating and inspiring a team to provide the best customer service.
- Fantastic Culture and Supportive Team
- Challenging and engaging environment
- Future Growth and Development
Listed four days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Boutique food store seeks experienced Retail / Store Manager to oversee and manage all day to day operations. Prior experience essential.
- Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm. Retail / Store management experience essential
- Hands on management role; busy, varied, diverse, challenging and fast paced
- Do you lead by example? Are you driven, motivated and customer focussed?
Listed three days agoat Smiths City Southern Ltd
We are looking for an experienced Manager to hit the ground running in our Greymouth store.
- Take on the management of an integral store
- Work with an iconic retailer that has been here for 100 years
- Expand on your current skills to benefit yourself and the business
Listed seven days agoat HufferHUFFER SENIOR STORE MANAGER Listed twenty two hours agoat Restaurant Brands Ltd
Are you customer and sales driven with a passion for food? Bring your previous retail or hospitality management experience and help develop the team!
- Exciting management opportunity with a global brand!
- Leadership role, inspire your team to provide fantastic customer service.
- Competitive salary in the QSR sector!
Listed three days agoat Farmlands Co-operative
Our Retail Business Managers choose to work at Farmlands because we invest in our people, they are at the heart of everything we do
- Reap the rewards of being a Farmalnds Shareholder
- Use the latest & greatest in retail technologies to advance your experience
- Take your retail leadership experience to new heights!
Listed eight days agoat The Switch Agency Ltd
This business is reputable, community focused and growing by the day! Join a real success story and create your own! Excellent career prospects!
- Outstanding people values!
- Get on track to be earning a package of $140,000
- Excellent training and mentorship
Listed two days agoat The Recruitment Project
Our client is on the search for a senior retail professional to lead the team in their Hamilton store.
- Highly competitive base salary and standard hours
- Prestigious flagship store - at The Base
- One of New Zealand’s leading providers of books, stationery and office products.
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserOur High Street Boutique is up for grabs. We are seeking a passionate, experienced Manager wanting to manage the company's CBD Flagship Store Listed two days agoat Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
With offices in New Zealand, Australia and the UK, we are a part of a larger group, with a focus to provide the best Workwear solutions
- Division of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
- Iconic brands - Hard Yakka, King Gee & NNT
- Excellent Culture with Passionate People
Listed two days agoat Stirling SportsLooking for a motivated individual with exceptional retail management skills to fill the Store Manager role in our latest Stirling Sports store Listed fourteen days agoat Graham Consulting
This established and trusted organisation is looking for a customer-centric Retail Manager to lead and manage a supportive and success driven team.
- Leading big brand retailer
- Nationwide organisation
- Attractive salary + benefits
Listed one day agoat Frontline Retail Auckland
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retail Store and Assistant Manager! Great culture, fun and fast paced environment.
- Brand New Store!
- Highly Competitive Package
- Training, Progression and Ongoing Support Offered
Listed twelve hours agoat The Recruitment Hub
An ideal opportunity for those wanting to advance their career - with an awesome company who has a strong emphasis on growing their managers.
- Excellent salary + bonuses
- Awesome company culture
- Training and development
Listed three days agoat RSP Internationals LimitedWe are looking for a results driven Retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to Listed five days agoat Sunrise suppretteWe are on the lookout for an energetic and dynamic Manager who can oversee the smooth running of our business. Listed eleven days agoat Frontline Retail AucklandDon't know optometry? No problem! World class training for optic dispensing on the job. lead a team of salespeople + an optometrist. Listed twenty hours agoat Reduced To ClearStore Manager role in Onehunga - High energy/hands on role Listed eleven days agoat The Recruitment Hub
This is an exciting role within the cosmetics industry! You'll be responsible for delivering results for a number of reputable international brands.
- Career opportunity
- Work with reputable international brands
- Excellent salary
Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Branch Coordinator with excellent customer service, administration and support capabilities to join a team in a specialised industry
- Personal and professional training and development provided
- Attractive bonuses and benefits available
- Nationwide business with opportunities for internal growth
Listed three days agoat Briscoe Group
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving.
- The opportunity to work in an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Permanent/full time role
Receive new jobs for this search by email