Retail & Consumer Products Jobs in Auckland Airport AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed sixteen days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Primary Accountability. Lead our Teams. Plan, Organise & Deploy Resources. Create & Lead a Positive Culture. Focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Excellent FMCG Merchandise Opportunity!
- Free Onsite Parking, Cafe & Barista!
- Great Salary, Benefits & Company Car!
Listed twenty three days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Senior level role requiring someone who can build trust, lead and inspire a culture of excellence within this 4PL setting
- Transform, inspire and develop and culture of excellence
- Develop and maintain critical internal and external relationships
- Drive awareness of brand and enable our customer 1st, team 1st model
Listed sixteen days agoat PAK'nSAVEAre you looking for a career in buying role with excellent customer services skills and good negotiations skills. Come and join our friendly team. Listed thirteen days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdSeasonal Category Manager opportunity within the Merchandise team at Foodstuffs North Island Listed two days agoat RWR ExecutiveAn iconic and well known Kiwi brand with over 25+ years as absolute market leaders contributing significant money back to Kiwi communities everyday. Listed twenty one days agoat RWR ExecutiveRare opportunity to join one of NZ's leading health retail organisations, their core purpose is working together to promote stronger communities! Listed twenty two days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
The GM of ubiq (formerly known as University Book Shop) is a unique position and so is the company
- Build on a well-established platform
- Lead a small but highly experienced team
Listed fourteen days agoat The Warehouse GroupAs part of the Operations management team you will play a key part in establishing the direction, deployment and effective communication. Listed twenty nine days agoat The Warehouse Group
This critical role, based in our Store Support Office, is responsible for the planning, testing and implementation of key retail environment projects.
- Oversee a variety of interesting project
- Passion and experience required
- Be part of an organisation that invests in its people
Listed twenty seven days agoat The Warehouse GroupWe are on the lookout for a Lead Planner to take on a leadership role in our Merchandise team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email