Real Estate & Property Jobs in Mount Eden AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Ray White Remuera
Are you a skilled administrator with a passion for property? John Q & Co. are seeking a focussed administrator to navigate their clients safely home.
- Join a top performing team within the No.1 Ray White Office Internationally
- Fast paced and agile environment
- Be a part of a growing and high achieving group of professionals
Listed fifteen hours agoat Ray White City Realty Group
Experienced Property Manager required for Ray White Super City Rentals, portfolio of approx 150 with leasing and admin support + car park.
- Property Manager, Minimum 3 Years Residential PM Experience Required
- Leasing & Admin Support Provided, Experience Using Palace
- Located in CBD, Approx 150 in Local Portfolio + Car Park
Listed four days agoat Impression Real Estate LtdWe require a highly organised, experienced individual who can gain business and let out apartments. Listed four days agoat Ray White City Realty Group
We are currently looking for a Branch Administrator to assist our friendly team based on the city fringe.
- Branch Administrator Required to Assist Award Winning Sales Team
- High Performing Office, Great Culture, Full Training & Support
- City Fringe Location, Car Park (subject to availability), Negotiable Salary
Listed fourteen days agoat Ray White Damerell Group
Seeking a positive and enthusiastic Property Manager to join our team. Great flexibility and autonomy - Existing portfolio - Call Jolene 0276658308
- No day is ever the same
- Flexible hours
- Room for personal and professional growth
Listed thirteen days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Property graduate looking for a challenging and fast-paced environment to realise your potential? Consider a career in property recruitment...
- Expanding team of the market leading organisation
- Excellent prospects and unrivalled management support
- Meritocratic and dynamic working environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
An opportunity for a property graduate looking to kick start their career has arisen in one of the largest corporate property teams in the country.
- Varied portfolio across asset classes
- Work within a large corporate property team
- Great learning and development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
New opportunity for an experienced professional to deliver cost-effective, innovative and sustainable property and procurement strategies and systems.
- Do you have a passion for social justice and want to make a real difference
- Ready to use your extensive property management knowledge and experience
- Looking for career progression and further growth and development
Listed six days agoat Panuku Development Auckland
The leasing specialist will work closely with the Property Leasing Manager to develop leasing strategies for asset classes and locations.
- Showcase your leasing skills and experience
- Opportunity to work with a team of seasoned property professionals
- Work for one of NZ’s most unique urban regeneration agencies
Listed five days agoat Haumaru Housing LPReporting to our Facilities Manager you are responsible for responding to both planned and reactive property maintenance services. Listed five days agoat Quotable Value Limited
We have a range of opportunities throughout New Zealand - and more specifically in Auckland too!
- We are looking for Qualified or Graduate Valuers throughout New Zealand
- Great opportunity to develop a long-term career path in a reputable organisation
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
Listed eighteen days agoat Zodiak Management Ltd.
As an Assistant Airbnb Property Manager, you will be a key player in making sure our managed apartments are kept up to standard for guests and owners.
- Work in a new real estate sector - the infamous Airbnb management!
- We are a new company so you will actually make a difference
- We don't have an office so you will work from home, a cafe, and be on the road
Listed seven days agoat DOWNER NZ*Great team
*Collaborative working environment
*Opportunity to develop career Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Are you an exceptional coordinator with an interest in facilities maintenance or events?
- Provide customer service for events at various venues around Auckland
- 27 hour work week from Sunday to Thursday
- Hourly rate $22 per hour + 8% holiday pay
Listed eleven days agoat Consult Recruitment LimitedBusiness Developers who enjoy seeing deals through and growing a portfolio thrive in this role with the chance of growth and development. Listed fourteen days agoat Northern Investors Trust
We are a House building and Land Development Company that is looking for an experience telesales person to handle or CRM and lead generation
- Commission based "off the plans" sales role - huge earning potential
- Exceptionally affordable 3 bedroom product in AK and the north island
- All sales leads are generated by our CRM system that you access via the web
Receive new jobs for this search by email