Real Estate & Property Jobs in Hobsonville AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Urban Lighthouse
Founded by an early Uber employee, Urban Lighthouse is a technology-enabled, full-service residential property management company.
- Unique opportunity to enter the technology startup industry
- Ground floor opportunity, working directly with ex-Uber founder
- Sharp, motivated team in a fun office environment
Listed four days agoat The Rent ShopThis leading company are in growth mode, their expanding team now requires an experienced Property Manager to work in the Hobsonville /West Auckland. Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat Company, Great Team and Excellent Incentives Listed eight days agoat Tang Dynasty Investment LtdWe are looking for a Property Manager to provide excellent service to both landlords and tenants. Listed four days agoat Austar Realty LtdAustar Realty is a group of 7 Real Estate Offices, and they are looking for Telemarketers/CSR’s to join their team. Listed ten days agoat NetYourJob
We're currently looking for new and experienced Real Estate Sales Consultants to join our award-winning team in Glenfield - APPLY NOW!
- Experienced salesperson looking to supercharge your success?
- OR planning to launch your real estate career as a superstar in the making?
- It's time to partner with the best at Barfoot & Thompson Glenfield!
Listed two days agoat REAP RecruitmentWe currently have a fabulous opportunity for Existing & New Real Estate Salespeople to join the team at LJ Hooker Central West. Call Today Listed sixteen days agoat REAP RecruitmentHarveys Henderson are searching for the very best to join their team and we are interested in hearing from New & Existing Real Estate Salespeople Listed twenty three hours agoat Impression Real Estate LtdWe require a highly organised, experienced individual who can gain business and let out apartments. Listed four days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Lead a programme to complete the necessary discovery works/vendor due diligence needed to inform business cases through to delivery.
- Be responsible for the delivery of property related transactions.
- Manage a dynamic and diverse portfolio of Fonterra properties
Listed one day agoat Ray White City Realty Group
We are currently looking for a Branch Administrator to assist our friendly team based on the city fringe.
- Branch Administrator Required to Assist Award Winning Sales Team
- High Performing Office, Great Culture, Full Training & Support
- City Fringe Location, Car Park (subject to availability), Negotiable Salary
Listed twelve days agoat Ray White Damerell Group
Seeking a positive and enthusiastic Property Manager to join our team. Great flexibility and autonomy - Existing portfolio - Call Jolene 0276658308
- No day is ever the same
- Flexible hours
- Room for personal and professional growth
Listed ten days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Property graduate looking for a challenging and fast-paced environment to realise your potential? Consider a career in property recruitment...
- Expanding team of the market leading organisation
- Excellent prospects and unrivalled management support
- Meritocratic and dynamic working environment
Listed one day agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
A leading NZ property investment & development business is looking to find two Development Managers to run a number of high profile developments
- A great opportunity to work for one of NZ's leading Developers
- A range of commercial and residential projects across the North Island
- Full cradle to grave development skill set needed
Listed three days agoat Kainga Ora
Your opportunity to make an impact on the way housing is built.
- Bring your commercial acumen and advanced negotiation skills
- Be part of creating positive social outcomes
- Competitive salary plus five weeks annual leave and a insurances
Listed twelve days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
An opportunity for a property graduate looking to kick start their career has arisen in one of the largest corporate property teams in the country.
- Varied portfolio across asset classes
- Work within a large corporate property team
- Great learning and development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Nereus Properties LtdWe are looking for an experienced General Manager who will be responsible for leading a successful team focused on real estate development. Listed three days agoat Panuku Development Auckland
The leasing specialist will work closely with the Property Leasing Manager to develop leasing strategies for asset classes and locations.
- Showcase your leasing skills and experience
- Opportunity to work with a team of seasoned property professionals
- Work for one of NZ’s most unique urban regeneration agencies
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Contribute to the management of NZ's second largest social property portfolio by working to improve asset management capability across the sector.
- Develop asset management planning frameworks and documents
- Oversee improvements in how we manage the portfolio
- Two opportunities at either Principal or Senior Advisor level
Listed thirteen days agoat Ortum – Specialists in Property Recruitment
Take on this leadership role for the Bay of Plenty's premiere shopping destination. Auckland-based.
- Leadership role at Tauranga Crossing Management Ltd
- Based at Tauranga Crossing Head Office in Auckland's Viaduct
- Diverse role spanning Development, Asset Management and People.
Receive new jobs for this search by email