Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HRassistance.co.nz
We're looking for an energetic person to manage our reception, assist in the office and coordinate our marketing and communication activities.
- Excellent entry level marketing opportunity
- A variety of marketing and general office tasks
- Future-focused company in growth mode
This is a featured jobat JOYN
Fantastic opportunity for an entry level researcher to join the team. Work flexibly from your home office. Must be based in the lower North Island
- Work flexibly from your home office
- 35 hours per week
- People focused role
Listed three hours agoat Breast Cancer Foundation NZ
Join us as the coordinator of our Breast Cancer Foundation Pink Caravan
- Experience in health or events management
- Good communicator who enjoys working with others and has an eye for detail
- Opportunity to make a difference
Listed seventeen hours agoat Bloom MediaLooking to get stuck in and make a difference for start ups from all over the world? This is an exciting opportunity in a flexible & fun environment. Listed five hours agoat people2people
Are you a Marketing professional looking for new opportunities?
- Potential to work in various industies
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Locations across Auckland
Listed five days agoat First National WanakaThe Marketing and Design Assistant is responsible for prioritising, designing and executing projects in support of the real estate and admin team. Listed one day agoat Mobel GroupWe currently have an opportunity as a Marketing Manager, based in our Tauranga office. Listed ten hours agoat DOWNER NZWelcome to the big time. We need an outstanding Stakeholder & Communications Assistant for our Infrastructure Projects North team. Listed two hours agoat Farmlands Co-operativeWe are looking for a talented Marketing Product Manager to join us! Listed one day agoat Walter & Wild
We currently have an opportunity for a Brand Ambassador to join the Walter & Wild Marketing Team. You will have excellent communication.
- Are you a Consumer Champion Superstar?
- Do you have a real passion for Food and Brands?
- Do you want to be part of the Walter & Wild Marketing Team?
Listed one day agoat ToyotaThis exciting position will see you work closely with Toyota New Zealand’s Executive/Management teams to coordinate events. Listed four days agoat Cuisine MarketSale Coordinator and Marketing Extraordinaire - Start Immediately - Auckland Listed two hours agoat Stonewood Group LtdWe have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Content Coordinator to work alongside the amazing marketing team in delivering top-class work. Listed two hours agoat Hays Office Support
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new role? Or are you a Marketing Coordinator looking for the next step?
- Collaborative and positive environment
- Competitive Salary
- Rare opportunity
Listed four hours agoat SummersetWe are looking for a multi-talented and creative Communications Advisor to join our tight-knit Marketing and Communications Team. Listed three days agoat Industry Connect Australia
Do you use Wechat, Tiktok? And you are sensitive to article headlines and know the inside out of getting audience's attention within seconds?
- MARKETING GENIUS - Six Figure Package in One Year
- Sharp headlines for Wechat, Editorial
- Produce TikTok or DouYin vids
Listed seven hours agoat Find Recruitment Limited
This well-known not for profit organisation is looking for its next marketing and communications expert.
- Unique Community based organisation
- Awesome supportive environment
- Use your marketing knowledge to create value
Listed one day agoat Laneway Festival
Laneway Festival NZ is looking for a highly motivated Sponsorship Manager to oversee Brand partnerships and sponsorship activations in 2020.
- Exciting opportunity to work with the team behind leading music festival
- Build and manage relationships with world-class brands
- Create unforgettable festival experiences and activations
Listed nine hours agoat Simcro Limited
An exciting opportunity for someone with a Marketing background to build their career.
- Bring your time management and multi-tasking skills to the forefront
- Diverse and busy role with a growing, global organisation
Listed two hours agoat Auckland Racing ClubWe're seeking an exceptional Brand Manager to join us for a short, but exciting period to help deliver the thrill of thoroughbred racing and events. Listed five days agoat FARNLEYS YAMAHAAre you looking for a fun and challenging job in a fast-paced environment? If so, Farnley's Yamaha want you to be a part of our dedicated sales team Listed six days agoat Filledroles.comWe are looking for a creative Marketing Student/Graduate who is creative, bubbly and ambitious.
Receive new jobs for this search by email