Marketing & Communications Jobs in Wellington CBD Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sweeney Vesty Limited
SweeneyVesty is seeking an outstanding communications professional to join the team in our Wellington office
- Fantastic opportunity in top NZ agency
- Manage a portfolio of stimulating corporate and consumer clients
- Be part of a global team
This is a featured jobat Fulbright New Zealand
A rare opportunity has come up for a communications professional to make a significant contribution to the Fulbright programme.
- Tell inspiring stories about people who are making an impact on the world
- Work for a small, tight knit organisation with an international focus
- Contribute to our important mission of promoting peace and mutual understanding
Listed four days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Provide leadership and advice in the visitor engagement space, through relationship, strategy and content development.
- Apply your communications, engagement and leadership skills
- Develop sustainable tourism strategy, policies and content
- Help DOC make New Zealand the greatest living space on earth
Listed two days agoat Electricity Authority
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the Authority’s consumer facing campaigns
- Consumer Education role
- What’s My Number campaign
- One year fixed term
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment
Our client needs an experienced Advisor to join a collaborative and busy team.
- Information focused role
- Large organisation with a solid reputation
- Located in Wellington City
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our Media Support Specialists are storytellers; they form a team of mostly former journalists who’re based around the country.
- Join our Ministry and influence change for all New Zealanders
- Improve outcomes for children
- Provide critical media support to our organisation
Listed eight days agoat people&co.
An opportunity for an experienced professional who thrives in the delivery of meaningful campaigns, focused on supporting and educating people.
- Create, communicate, educate
- Talk to all New Zealanders
- 12 month fixed term contract
Listed thirteen days agoat Hawkes Bay Regional Council
Can you help us to create and narrate the great stories of how we protect and enhance Hawke’s Bay?
- Napier Based
- Marketing Communications Team
- Come to the Sunny Hawke's Bay
Listed nine days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Work across the University to provide professional advice and leadership.
- Are you looking for a job that offers variety, challenge?
- Oversee a team of three content advisers
- Work with a prominent national brand
Listed ten days agoat people&co.
A unique opportunity for an engagement and relationships specialist to lead, connect and support volunteer professionals across New Zealand.
- Motivate volunteer leaders
- Support dynamic branches
- Domestic travel opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Project Plus Ltd
Apply now to ensure this government department knocks the socks off all the ministers involved!
- Public Sector
- Awesome team culture
Listed ten days agoat JacksonStone & PartnersProactively deliver REA messages to the media, and respond efficiently to media enquiries. Listed fourteen days agoat FMGWe have an exciting opportunity in our new established Online Service team! Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Fish and Game Council
This position is primarily responsible for national level communications, and the advancement public and license holder awareness of F&G interests.
- Multi-faceted role
- Small, tight-knit office in Central Wellington
- Responsible for national level communications
Listed seven days agoat FMGFMG is looking for a new Communications Specialist with expertise and experience in external communications to help further shape our brand and story. Listed thirteen hours agoat Tertiary Education Commission
We’re looking for a senior advisor to develop content for the teams that engage directly with our key customers
- Key role in a new team.
- Supportive Manager.
Listed two days agoat Eagna Consulting
Our client is an award-winning Kiwi business looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join its expanding team based in Wellington
- Award-winning Kiwi business
- SaaS/ Product environment
- Tech/ Start up/ Dynamic company culture
Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
We're looking for talented and experienced communications professionals to join the Engagement and Communications team.
- Two permanent opportunities for experienced advisors
- Reporting to the Engagement and Communications Manager
- Wellington based location
Listed fifteen days agoat NZEI
Leads the Communications team to maximise member engagement, activism and build strong relationships.
- Are you a strategic leader?
- Want to work in a creative environment?
- Do you have strong political acumen?
Listed eight days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
This position will play an important role in supporting the Director of Communications.
- Deputy Director role with an opportunity to make a difference
- Work alongside a committed and talented team
- Wellington CBD location
Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Looking for a hands-on media pro!
- Fast-paced media role
- Wellington CBD
- Fixed-term role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education