Marketing & Communications Jobs in Sandringham AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Rentokil Initial New Zealand
Exciting chance to join a market-leading, global organisation and work with a dynamic and collaborative team; excellent growth opportunities.
- Your chance to work for a market-leading, global organisation
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Permanent role based in Mt Wellington, Auckland
This is a featured jobat Spur NZ td
Fantastic career opportunity in a diverse and fast paced role with a leading and growing live marketing agency.
- Diverse role
- Great culture
- Potential for growth
Listed three days agoat Deloitte - NZ
Come join our dynamic and collaborative Clients & Marketing team!
- Are you a natural story teller with great writing skills?
- Want to help people engage with our brand?
- Fixed Term 12 Months
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Manage the full life-cycle and delivery of events and work closely with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Manage multiple events in a busy and high-profile role
- Vibrant team and environment in art, culture and heritage .
- Own this role and manage the full events life-cycle
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
An opportunity is now available for a Project Coordinator to join our client for a project they are running for the rebrandinG of one their programmes
- Competitive salary
- Six-month contract
- Flexible part time hours at great central location
Listed three days agoat Hamilton City Council
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team member to join our motivated and professional communication and engagement team.
- Have an interest in sustainability and the environment?
- Fixed term contract until June 2021
- Be part of Hamilton’s buzz!
Listed four days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed four days agoat become
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced freelance Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
- Ongoing flexible hours
- Exciting new brand
- Auckland location
Listed three days agoat Baldwin Boyle Group
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who is ready to deep dive into their PR career.
- Great opportunity to learn from some of the best people in PR
- Work with some of New Zealand's most well known businesses
- Fantastic location in the vibrant Wynyard Quater
Listed five days agoat Hamilton City Council
We’re now on the hunt for an enthusiastic and energetic team member to join our communication and engagement team here at Hamilton City Council.
- Looking for your next career step?
- Dynamic environment where no two days are the same
- Permanent local government opportunity
Listed five days agoat MYOB
We have a fantastic opportunity for a PR Coordinator to join our high performing and well respected Corporate Affairs Team!
- Join a company where you are surrounded by people that inspire you everyday
- Great culture, rewards and flexible working
- Come join a high performing Corporate Affairs Team
Listed ten days agoat Muster Limited
We are looking for an ambitions Marketing Coordinator to join the close knit and supportive marketing team at Hyundai!
- Great opportunity to upskill
- Work with a well known business!
- Perfect graduate opportunity
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Come work with a talented driven team on diverse, challenging and exciting projects while contributing to making Auckland a world-class city
- Join one of the largest communication teams in Auckland
- Fast paced and exciting role
- Permanent full time role in Auckland’s CBD
Listed three days agoat GlaxoSmithKline
Our twelve-month, full time Industry Based Learning Program will provide you with practical ‘hands-on’ work experience.
- 12-month, full time, paid internship commencing in January 2020
- Gain invaluable industry experience
- Work within a global organisation that is making a real difference
Listed four days agoat Starship FoundationWe are searching for an experienced and creative Events Manager to join the Starship Foundation team. Listed three days agoat New Zealand International Convention Centre
This is an exciting time for Auckland and NZ with the development of the New Zealand International Convention Centre in central Auckland.
- Exciting opportunity to join a passionate and driven team
- Coordinate and execute major events
- Excellent benefits and environment
Listed three days agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
An awesome chance to work with our exciting PR and Events team!
- 20 hours a week
- Great for a Working Mum - looking for part time!
- Working with some cool brands!
Listed three days agoat Kindercare Learning Centres
We're looking for a creative communications professional to join the Kindercare Support Office team, based on Auckland's North Shore.
- Enhance Kindercare's engagement with our existing parents
- Bring your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Receive an excellent set of benefits
Listed fourteen days agoat MediaWorks NZ Limited
MediaWorks TV - the home of Three - is looking for a talented, up and coming marketing assistant with digital prowess to join the fast-paced TV market
- Media opportunity
- NZ’s largest independent broadcaster
- Fantastic TV Entertainment Brands
Listed three days agoat The Pond
Join a progressive NZ retail brand to lead a talented marketing department!
- Are you a seasoned Retail Marketer looking for the next big role?
- Love the fast paced world of retail marketing?
- Lead all marketing, branding, PR and advertising activity
Listed five days agoat KraftHeinz NZResponsible for leading all Marketing activities across the Kraft Heinz portfolio of brands in all out of home consumption occasions across NZ.
Receive new jobs for this search by email