Marketing & Communications Jobs in Rodney & North Shore Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Jenrite NZ Ltd
This role would require at least 4 years’ experience within the large format printing industry (preferably signage).
- • Market our product lines to our customers.
- • Manage existing, and develop new, product lines.
- Get the day off on your birthday.
This is a featured jobat Hancocks Wine, Spirit & Beer MerchantsThis position is charged with the task of shaping and driving marketing strategy for key brands within the Hancocks spirits portfolio. Listed three days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you passionate about the Automotive Industry & want to develop your expertise in an awesome company?
- Competitive Salary
- Beat the traffic, work on the North Shore
- Newly Created Role
Listed four days agoat Resource Solutions
We are recruiting for a new e-commerce sales assistant here at Samsung Electronics! #DoWhatYouCant
- E-commerce Sales Assistant
- Samsung Electronics
Listed eleven days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Coordinator to work with some of New Zealand's leading appliance brands.
- North Shore Based
- Highly creative role
- Work across a number of projects within the business
Listed six days agoat salt
Is living a healthier lifestyle important to you?
- Passionate about Natural & Organic products
- New Zealand owned & operated business
- Flexible working hours
Listed thirteen days agoat AB Electrical
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator seeking greater autonomy and to oversee a greater on line profile
- Existing brand plus launch of new brand in Electric Vehicle charging solutions
- Modern, innovative, focused business with excellent reputation
- Outstanding team culture
Listed nineteen days agoat LOGTAG RECORDERS LTDLooking for a talented and committed marketing coordinator for a global innovative technology company. Listed sixteen days agoat The Warehouse GroupWithin this role your key objective will be to be Evelyn’s right-hand in all facets of running a successful and high performing People Support team. Listed seventeen days agoat Clemenger Group
Lead research projects from start to finish whilst forging meaningful relationships with a range of clients.
- Be the figurehead between the agency and our clients.
- Be part of a Kiwi success story with a true family feel to the agency.
- Be recognised & rewarded for your hard work - great career growth opportunities.
Listed more than thirty days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Lead strategy across a number of key brands, develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans.
- North Shore based role, leading a sales and marketing team.
- Join a culture that is driven & nimble to act, and a team who have heaps of fun.
- Enrich peoples lives through health and wellness.
Listed two days agoat The Warehouse GroupThis role is to support the trading teams across the group by planning, implementing and optimising onsite personalisation opportunities. Listed four days agoat The Warehouse GroupAs the Online Category Specialist, you'll work across business in developing strategies to ensure your Category is fully optimised. Listed four days agoat Resource Solutions
Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Samsung Electronics New Zealand
- Northcote Auckland
Listed five days agoat The Warehouse Group
As the Online Category Specialist, you'll work across business in developing strategies to ensure your Category is fully optimised.
- Are you analytic? Do you have exp in eCommerce/ online trading?
- Come and work with the brightest and coolest team in New Zealand!
- North shore location + free parking + Group wide discounts +more
Listed six days agoat Helentc.Ltd
Digital Marketing Executive Opportunity About Us: First a home based business now a Global Company Brolly Sheets has always been about making life a
- Management and ownership of multiple global websites
- Content development and delivery creating and telling new stories
- Drive sales through digital communication channels
Listed twelve days agoat The Warehouse GroupReporting into our Customer Insight Manager, your role centres around supporting TWG growth through increasing customer satisfaction. Listed twenty seven days agoat asBUILT LtdWanted: A marketing guru to join a fast growing technology based team servicing the construction industry with MASSIVE scope to grow... Keen? Read on! Listed twenty five days agoat The Warehouse GroupThis is a unique opportunity to step into this visible role and utilise your retail experience and exceptional relationship management skillset! Listed five days agoat The Warehouse GroupYou are passionate about finding all the ways data can be used to provide business insights that are relevant, digestible and actionable. Listed ten days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Get your foot in the door with a corporate. Chance to learn and progress. Graduate opportunity- kickstart your career!
- $40K; Takapuna; Graduate role
- Corporate; Opportunity to learn and progress
- Marketing assistant within well known NZ company
Listed four days agoat Amplifon NZ
Events and marketing coordinator required for Dilworth hearing, pioneers of NZs Audiology industry. Genuine company culture, make the role your own!
- Variety! Travel! Company Car! Phone! Its all here...
- Join the Amplifon/Dilworth team - a global brand with a positive company culture
- Takapuna location - cut your commuting time down.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education