Marketing & Communications Jobs in Manurewa AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Muse Boutique
Are you organised, detail-oriented & creative? Join our head office team at MUSE as the E-Commerce and Digital Manager. Flexible work environment!
- Exciting and rare opportunity with close knit team
- A versatile and dynamic role with the potential to grow
- Working with top international and New Zealand brands
This is a featured jobat Small Business Accounting
A varied and exciting autonomous marketing role with lots of social marketing and management of several key national campaigns.
- Autonomous B2B marketing role
- Opportunity to take ownership and make a difference
- Well established NZ brand
Listed three days agoat TBINAA IncThe Body is Not An Apology (TBINAA) is currenly seeking a Marketing and Media Administrator to convert our vibrant community to activated customers. Listed four days agoat Pohlen Partners
Strategic, commercially focused marketing/brand management role for 6 months, based in Manukau
- Lead the delivery of campaigns, events and digital marketing
- Based in Manukau
- Exceptional culture and exciting marketing projects
Listed seven days agoat Advance Fluid ControlWe are looking for a multi-talented & enthusiastic individual to join our team in a focused marketing communications role Listed ten days agoat H2R Consulting
You will work closely with the New Zealand business to implement national initiatives while maintaining connection to the global business strategies.
- Flexible hours
- Global Organisation - ASX listed
- South Auckland Location
Listed twelve days agoat PB Technologies Limited• Combine your love of marketing with your I.T. knowledge. • Work for one of NZ’s largest and most successful I.T. companies. Listed eleven days agoat CBG Health Research
An exciting opportunity for you use your outstanding people skills, focus and drive in this challenging and rewarding work.
- A people job with meaning and purpose
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Important work on the NZ Health and NZ Crime and Victims Surveys
Listed fifteen days agoat Synergy Consumer
A marketing leadership role, reporting directly through to the GM will create, drive and execute the marketing strategy for this iconic NZ FMCG brand.
- Newly created role
- End to end brand management
- Innovation, NPD and new categories to explore
Listed seventeen days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Looking to get depth and breadth to your marketing career, step to MM or you’re an experienced FMCG Marketer looking for flexibility for your family?
- Great place to work -commitment to flexibility for family, sustainability & fun!
- Visible leadership role with track to Marketing Manager, flexible work options
- Iconic brands and critical commercial portfolio, full end to end marketing mix
Listed eighteen days agoat Boehringer Ingelheim Pty LtdReporting to the Head of Marketing, we have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to be based in Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand. Listed one day agoat Convergence Partners Limited
The Marketing manager leads a small team developing marketing strategy, trade marketing, brand and communication
- Marketing Manager position with further scope to develop
- One of NZ’s largest Manufacturers and the leader in its field
- Action oriented organisation with a culture of achievement and innovation
Listed thirteen hours agoat Adecco Sales & Marketing
Awesome opportunity for a Marketing Assistant with Customer Service experience to join a fast paced and supportive team in East Tamaki.
- Immediate start > you can start before Xmas!
- Amazing company culture
- Take the next big step in your career!
Listed five days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeMarketing, Social Media & E-Commerce Webstore administrator needed for exciting new role in East Tamaki! Listed thirteen hours agoat Alpha Wellness (NZ) LimitedWe are looking for a highly-motivated person to grow brand awareness and drive sales. In this role, you will be working on day-to-day branding & marke Listed five days agoat Auckland Airport
Be responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing strategy to grow the customer experience and engagement.
- Are you an experienced digital marketing manager?
- Lead all actions with a retail state of mind
- Bring your desire to help make journeys better for Auckland Airports customers
Listed twelve days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeMarketing, Social Media & E-Commerce Webstore administrator needed for exciting new role in East Tamaki! Listed four days agoat Supply Chain Solutions
Glass Elephant - the digital agency that actually cares. got the skills we need? You'll regret not coming to meet us...
- Highly successful start up within a leading Supply Chain Management group
- Young entrepreneurial and buzzing digital environment
- Guaranteed steep learning curve & career boost
Listed fifteen days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Marketing Co-ordinator, report to GM, variety, autonomy, looking for Graduate in Marketing or similar with 1/2 years experience, exciting product...
- Fabulous Company - down to earth Market Leader
- Great role with variety and autonomy
- Great culture and growth potential
Listed sixteen days agoat Trademonster LimitedSeek E-Commerce Project Coordinator for leading E-commerce Store,We pride ourselves in providing E-Commerce Solution in both New Zealand and China. Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Senior Public Relations Officer to join our friendly team. Listed twenty six days agoat JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS AU PTY LTD
You will have full accountability and gain broad marketing exposure as you plan and implement a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Flexible work practises
- Fun and inclusive team
- As much Coffee and Tea as you can drink
Receive new jobs for this search by email