Marketing & Communications Jobs in Avondale AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Abacus
We are looking for a focused, energetic, creative and intelligent person to help achieve our sales, support and production objectives.
- Children's art work * Technology * Sales * Production * Support. Lots going on.
- Market leading family friendly products working with schools & kindergartens.
- Help us expand globally through achieving product market fit.
This is a featured jobat Undertow Media
We’re looking for someone creative, concise and super organised to become a key member of our successful team at Undertow Media.
- Terrific opportunity within leading agency - Undertow Media!
- Work with iconic brands
- Attractive package and supportive work culture!
Listed eight hours agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdIn this role you will be ensuring our customers’ needs are at the heart of our content development and communication channels Listed seventeen days agoat Canterbury of New Zealand
Digital / e-commerce / brand strategy deliverables - this role has a bit of everything for an experienced digital manager. Iconic kiwi brand
- Lead Role
- Brand Strategy & Digital Sales
- Avondale with Parking
Listed twenty seven days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdWork as part of the Delicatessen Category team to bring product to store as part of one of New Zealand's largest retailers. Listed three days agoat WildfireMarketing Coordinator/Assistant Listed three days agoat Tourism New Zealand
The role is busy and diverse and would manage projects from start to finish with support from your manager and the wider Marketing team.
- New Zealand is the ultimate destination
- Strike a balance between creative ideation and innovation
Listed seven days agoat Ignite Services LtdJoin a fun inclusive Marketing team, where no two days will be the same! Listed five hours agoat Fullers Group LtdManage the strategic direction of all communications activity for Fullers360, developing and executing campaigns that align with business priorities. Listed three days agoat Graham Consulting
Exciting opportunity to join a leading NZ retail brand and assist with the execution of the marketing calendar.
- Join Whitcoulls Head Office
- Exciting opportunity to develop your marketing skills
- Auckland CBD location
Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Great marketing contract. 4 month contract. Immediate start.
- Marketing Contract
- Immediate Start
- Central CBD
Listed five days agoat The University of Auckland
Are you an experienced marketer looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an energetic, creative, confident and agile marketing professional
- Work on a wide variety of campaigns, promotional activities and events
- Be based at the Epsom Campus near the Mt Eden Village
- Generous superannuation scheme and five weeks annual leave.
Listed six days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Incredible brand with household recognition, an enormous marketing budget, sponsorship arrangements that are arguably the best in the country!
- Big brand, big budgets!
- Full end to end marketing
- Local marketing creative and initiatives
Listed three days agoat Employers & Manufacturers Assn.
What’s more important to over 8000 of the country’s businesses than being in the know?
- Well established and highly respected brand in the industry
- Helping New Zealand businesses succeed
- Fun and vibrant team culture
Listed six days agoat Oxfam New Zealand
Provide exceptional customer care to potential & confirmed events participants, and to support in key areas within marketing, fundraising & logistics
- Assist with an award-winning, flagship fundraising event, Oxfam Trailwalker
- Gain events management, marketing or fundraising experience
- Be part of a dynamic and flexible team, working for a great cause
Listed four hours agoat Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd
Support the KCNZ marketing team in the development and implementation of strategic plans and brand building activities for the Huggies portfolio.
- Delight Everyday – consumers, team, customers & the NZ community!
- Unique local NZ team within a global organisation
- Auckland location
Listed six hours agoat Cancer Society Auckland
An exciting new leadership role has opened up in our Auckland Office, leading our professional fundraising, marketing and communications team
- Work for one of NZ's most iconic and trusted organisations
- Opportunity to make a difference in people's lives
- Exceptional leadership opportunity for a competent & experienced senior manager
Listed twelve days agoat Procare
Seeking a highly driven Marketing Communications Assistant with an ability to work with diverse stakeholders and manage relationships at all levels
- Flexible days/hours, between 16 -24 per week
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- Based centrally in Grafton, with ability to do some work from home
Listed five hours agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThe Edge is looking for a Brand Manager to manage the day to day marketing requirements for one of New Zealand's largest radio stations.
Receive new jobs for this search by email