Contract/Temp Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
Listed two days agoat NZTechWe’re looking for a team player to work with the local ecosystem to shape the Techweek19 festival programme in Auckland. Listed twenty two hours agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed twelve days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
The Civic is looking for an event organiser
- • Fixed term role (Asap - 30 June 2019)
- • Must be available over work mornings, evenings and weekends
- • A clean driving licence is essential for this role
Listed eight days agoat Competenz
You’ll be responsible for amplifying our messages to a number of audiences.
- 12 Month Contract
- Work with a great team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Refining NZ
Are you a natural story teller with great writing skills? A team player who bring energy to the room and make a positive difference? Join us!
- 12 month Fixed Term role
- Do you have a nose for identifying and deliver stories ?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
Listed seven days agoat Wellington Museums TrustDo you want to help shape the digital future for four of Wellington's key attractions? Listed two days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed twelve days agoat salt
Great short-term role for a Marketing Coordinator to sink their teeth into - amazing global brand for your CV!
- Temp role for at least three months - perfect stop-gap for you!
- Fun and established marketing team within established brand!
- AMAZING offices and cafe on-site
Listed six days agoat Michael Page New ZealandTemporary role supporting the marketing team with a new product launch. Attention to detail and strong grasp of English are essential Listed seven days agoat Done by WednesdayBe the outbound marketing lead for our award winning print brand.. Create this role as your own. Flex work hours and location. Listed five days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed six days agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our Whai Rawa team, for up to 12 months.
- Opportunity to join a highly reputable, thriving iwi organisation
- Provide support with implementation of marketing and communications strategies
- Do you have knowledge of the financial sector, specifically investment schemes?
Listed one day agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
3 month Digital Publishing Assistant position within our Digital Team!
- Work for a growing and innovative company
- Great opportunity to build your career in Digital
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed eleven days agoat Haeata Community CampusHaeata is offering an employment opportunity to become a vital part in our team, nurture our school whānau become the heart of our community. Listed twenty one days agoat JDRF
Performing marketing, administration and communication tasks required.
- Part-time, 15 hours per week
- Work from home and in Auckland office
- Flexible hours
Listed twenty one days agoat Select RecruitmentGet your career underway in this Marketing assistant role with room for growth. Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are on the hunt for professionals with both junior and senior Marketing experience personnel’s for temporary Marketing co-ordinator roles.
- $20-$25 per hour + Holiday Pay
- South/East Locations
- Temporary Roles available NOW!!
Listed nineteen days agoat Studio Publica Ltd
Come sit on our team for 6-8 weeks in this project-focussed role. Must love creating content, love learning and love coffee.
- Awesome project, great team
- Gain experience in a busy creative agency
- Part time contract - great for a grad or similar
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education