Contract/Temp Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
Listed three days agoat NZTechWe’re looking for a team player to work with the local ecosystem to shape the Techweek19 festival programme in Auckland. Listed two days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed thirteen days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Listed eight days agoat people2people
Thinking about making a career change this year but not sure how? people2people are on the lookout for experienced marketing professionals
- Work with some of the best organisations
- Competitve hourly rates depending on experience
- Enjoy the variety that temping has to offer
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
The Civic is looking for an event organiser
- • Fixed term role (Asap - 30 June 2019)
- • Must be available over work mornings, evenings and weekends
- • A clean driving licence is essential for this role
Listed two days agoat Refining NZ
Are you a natural story teller with great writing skills? A team player who bring energy to the room and make a positive difference? Join us!
- 12 month Fixed Term role
- Do you have a nose for identifying and deliver stories ?
- Are you an outgoing and engaging person?
Listed nine days agoat Competenz
You’ll be responsible for amplifying our messages to a number of audiences.
- 12 Month Contract
- Work with a great team
Listed seven days agoat George P Johnson (Australia) Pty LtdGeorge P. Johnson is seeking an Event Producer to deliver memorable and unique experiences for our clients and their audiences. Listed eight days agoat Wellington Museums TrustDo you want to help shape the digital future for four of Wellington's key attractions? Listed fourteen hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Contract role with a key NZ retailer. With massive growth they seek a brand manager to drive market presence ,
- Kiwi success story experiencing mass growth of 8-12% yoy
- Own implementation of brand architecture & end to end brand experience
- Hands on role managing 3 core brands
Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedCome join the team at Motor Trade Finance as a Marketing Administrator providing support to a professional committed team Listed thirteen days agoat salt
Great short-term role for a Marketing Coordinator to sink their teeth into - amazing global brand for your CV!
- Temp role for at least three months - perfect stop-gap for you!
- Fun and established marketing team within established brand!
- AMAZING offices and cafe on-site
Listed seven days agoat Michael Page New ZealandTemporary role supporting the marketing team with a new product launch. Attention to detail and strong grasp of English are essential Listed two days agoat Alexander James Limited
A Senior 12 month Fixed Term Contract to work in Global Innovation & Product Management
- Reputable New Zealand Business
- Tauranga or Singapore Based
- Opportunity for Global Change
Listed four days agoat Hudson New ZealandCommunications Lead required to develop, advise on and implement a communication strategy and plan for our client. Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed six days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Facilitate and guide Consumer teams to integrate customer centricity into all aspects of the customer journey...
- Independent contractor assignment
- Start mid-March through to end of June 2019
- Lead CX projects across IAG’s Consumer division
Listed eight days agoat Done by WednesdayBe the outbound marketing lead for our award winning print brand.. Create this role as your own. Flex work hours and location. Listed seven days agoat Talent ArmyWe have an amazing opportunity at Heyday for a Delivery Lead to join the team! This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education