Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat GSF Fresh New Zealand
This role will initially be the supply chain representative on the SAGE implementation team for approximately eight months.
- Assist with new ERP project!
- FMCG experience desired!
- Awesome team environment!
Listed one day agoat Robert Walters
You will lead the Education Services procurement team of 11. The team focuses on procuring goods and services for Educational Programmes.
- Lead the Education Services procurement team of 11
- Agile fast based environment
- Impact children's wellbeing through education
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
New Zealand Government Procurement and Property branch is the Procurement Functional Leader within MBIE
- 12 month fixed term / secondment opportunity – parental leave cover
- flexible working environment
- great development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Robert Walters
Looking for a procurement professional to oversee high value construction projects and lead a highly engaged team.
- Exciting leadership role within a busy government organisation
- End to end procurement
- Auckland CBD fringe location
Listed seventeen days agoat Rocket LabSenior Buyer role - Innovation - Global leading aerospace company! Listed two days agoat Alexander James Limited
Newly created category management role to lead, manage and develop the Property category for leading financial organisation.
- Own the procurement function with the mandate to drive improvements
- Multiple category management knowledge
- Career development opportunity
Listed ten days agoat Oceania Aviation Limited
We need a true go-getter to join our team to do justice to this important role. You’d be fast, accurate and friendly!
- Varied and fast-paced
- Aviation based
- Competitive salary!
Listed eight days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Public or private sector experience with proven communication and stakeholder relationship experience is required to be successful in this role.
- Small Team
- Career Development
- CBD Location
Listed eleven days agoat Farmlands Co-operative
Utilise your specialist inventory knowledge through the creation of robust inventory accuracy and DIFOT programmes. Work with a leader in its field.
- Utilise your specialist knowledge and expertise
- Modern manufacturing facility in Rolleston
- Gain great experience working for a leading animal nutrition manufacturer
Listed nine days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
You know your way around the procurement landscape and now want to get stuck into a juicy senior level role!
- End to end procurement - large scale capital projects
- 2IC position
- Join a procurement team in growth mode
Listed seventeen days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Take the reins for all things supply chain for a vibrant, growing New Zealand business. High potential for career progression.
- Entrepreneurial business
- Growth and development
- All-round role with multiple priorities
Listed eight days agoat Earthquake Commission
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference for its customers!
- Be part of a passionate and motivated team!
- Permanent role, Christchurch based
- Strategic Partnering Team, Readiness and Recovery Group
Listed sixteen days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a supply chain and logistics tutor in the Centre for Business and Enterprise.
- Are you passionate about supply chain, logistics and operations?
- Demonstrate your excellent communication skills
- Work for one of New Zealand's leading tertiary institutes
Listed fifteen days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A global organisation with a New Zealand flavour, is looking to employ a skilled and initiative driven Logistics Specialist.
- High potential for career growth
- Dynamic and down to earth culture
- CBD location and a generous benefits package
Listed one day agoat Tenon Clearwood Limited Partnership
Due to the retirement of a long term employee we are looking for a Logs Procurement Manager to join our team here at Tenon in Taupo.
- Do you possess extensive knowledge in wood and log properties?
- Demonstrate your proven track record in negotiation and sales
- Enjoy an excellent salary/benefit package
Listed fifteen days agoat New Zealand SteelWe are looking for a Commodity & Logistics Specialist to join the Minerals Commercial team Listed ten days agoat Christchurch International Airport
With an exciting pipeline of projects ahead, we have a great opportunity in our Procurement team!
- Develop and support of the functions of strategic procurement
- Bring your excellent relationship building skills
- Be part of a champion team
Receive new jobs for this search by email