Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics Jobs in Avondale Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ELE Group
You will be responsible for ensuring daily jobs and projects run smoothly and profitably.
- Progress your leadership journey working with great people
- Great salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity for further training and development
This is a featured jobat PPS Recruitment & HR Services
Leading transport and 3PL warehousing company (Mangere Bridge depot) seeks a despatcher to manage our transport operations.
- Ex truck driver (class 4) experience required
- Knowledge of Auckland metro area essential
- Company vehicle supplied after 3 months
Listed nine days agoat Alexander James Limited
Urgent requirement for an experienced supply chain professional with ability to provide hands on warehousing and inventory control support.
- Growing NZ business and leader in their market
- Inventory control or warehouse management experience
- Immediate requirement
Listed two days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Export Coordinator * Manufacturing Industry * 12 month contract * Close knit family culture * Based in Avondale * Attractive salary and benefits
- Amazing opportunity with lots of variety
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Listed six days agoat ETEL Ltd
Experienced Asset Manager required for an exciting new role. Use your skills to grow an exciting NZ manufacturer as they take on the world!
- Successful, growing NZ Company
- New role
- Strong values-based culture
Listed two days agoat Skellerns Metal Castings Limited
Skellerns Metal Castings is on the hunt for a capable person to manage the technical operations of our business.
- Be part of a growing company
- Help integrate new technologies into the operations
- Be a member of the leadership team that will Shape the Future of Skellerns
Listed twelve days agoat Farro Fresh
Capable Procurement Specialist or a Procurement Analyst with demonstrated experience of improving procurement functions/systems.
- Strong, and growing NZ brand
- NZ owned and operated business
- Great central location
Listed twenty five days agoat Southern Spars
Experienced Storeperson required to join world leading company with a great place to work with excellent staff benefits
- World Class Exporter
- Join a globally recognised team
- Great Employee Benefits
Listed sixteen days agoat Hynds
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated HIAB Driver to join our busy Avondale Branch.
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- Career growth opportunities
Listed seventeen days agoat Methven LimitedMethven is an amazing workplace, whose long-standing loyal team members create a unique family-feel. Listed twenty five days agoat Juliette Hogan
Due to growth a brand new opportunity has opened up for a Dispatch and Stock Manager in the Juliette Hogan workroom team.
- Beautifully designed office space
- Luxury product
- Supportive culture
Listed thirty days agoat Brelita Foods LtdThis position has been designed to enable our company to consistently provide high quality products and services to our customers. Listed two days agoat Icebreaker
You will be responsible for leading the region’s Customer Service and Logistics teams to support our wholesale and direct customers
- Unique Customer and Logistics leadership opportunity
- Be part of a talented, passionate and fun team
- Innovative, inspiring, highly successful NZ company
Listed three days agoat Saint-Gobain
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join our New Zealand team at Saint-Gobain.
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Teamwork Environment
Listed two days agoat Recruitment Studio
Incredible opportunity to transfer your skills & continue learning
- Extremely strong Excel & analytical skills required
- Newmarket, FMCG leading APAC company, car park provided
- The brands are household names & proudly Australasian owned
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are the subsidiary of one of the world's largest Shipping & Logistics providers in Australia who has a "hands on" opportunity involving all aspects Listed two days agoat Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand
If you like details & can focus on the bigger picture & enjoy a customer interface, we have roles that combines all 3 and more in our healthcare team!
- Innovative culture and environment
- Dynamic role with lots of variety – no two days are the same
- Personal and Professional Career development
Listed five days agoat healthAllianceJoin our Supply and Distribution Team based at Auckland City Hospital as a Distribution Co-ordinator. Listed three days agoat McCullough Limited
We're looking for an enthusiastic Operations Assistant to join our team in Parnell.
- Excellent Team Culture
- Exciting and varied position
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed two days agoat CMA CGM & ANL Agencies (NZ) LtdAre you an excellent communicator, who can solve problems and make decisions in a fast-paced environment? Listed five days agoat Sabato Limited
Join a business who are passionate about what they do and play a crucial part in the day to day running and future success of the operation
- Hands-on operational management role - food industry exp strongly preferred
- New Zealand owned and operated family business
- Mt Eden location, with parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education