Legal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Spanbild New Zealand Limited
Varied role with a great opportunity for professional development.
- Diverse role in a growing business
- Do you have an affinity for building and construction?
- Continued career and professional development
Listed twenty hours agoat NZDF
The Registrar manages the business of the Court Martial and ensures that it has the support necessary to exercise its jurisdiction effectively.
- Utilise your experience in legal office and judges' assistant work
- Pivotal role to the expeditious and proper administration of justice
- Wellington based role
Listed one day agoat The Treasury
This is a key leadership, advisory and governance role and is responsible for providing high quality legal and ministerial advisory services
- An opportunity to bring strong leadership, instil vision and steer a new direct
- Be part of a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment
- Engage with a wide range of diverse stakeholders
Listed two days agoat Schnauer and Co Limited• Work closer to home on the North Shore • Modern offices with a diverse firm culture • A collaborative and supportive team Listed fifteen days agoat The Andersen PartnershipAn exciting opportunity exists for a driven and motivated Senior Solicitor to join a reputable firm based in Christchurch. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Litigation lawyers with 18 months - 8 years’ relevant, high quality experience should read on.
- Small, specialist litigation practice
- Significant, stimulating work, including varied appearance opportunities
- High performing culture, easy going "one team", location location location
Listed thirteen days agoat WestpacSupport Westpac NZ's implementation of its legal obligations under the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act. Listed two days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Work on challenging strategic projects and operational issues in a collaborative, values-led business.
- Senior leadership role in a global business
- Friendly, vibrant and energetic workplace
- Lead a high-performing legal and compliance team
Listed three days agoat Rothbury Insurance Brokers
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role for someone keen to impart their specialist technical and legal knowledge across our business.
- Do you have 5-8 years PQE and are looking for that next challenge?
- Is the drudgery of time sheets and budgets getting you down?
- An opportunity to make a real difference as Legal Counsel in our business.
Listed seventeen hours agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Want to utilise your litigation legal background in a different context?
- Newly created role
- Litigation expertise
- Senior level role
Listed one day agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are a progressive firm seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer keen to join our thriving Dunedin office.
- High quality work
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
- Engaging team environment
Listed two days agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Our client is looking for an outstanding and motivated employment lawyer to join their Wellington team, which is ranked Tier 1 on the Legal 500.
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits.
- Ranked Tier 1 Labour and Employment (Legal 500).
- Location: Wellington, New Zealand.
Listed three days agoat Bell Gully
We are looking for a professional support lawyer to join our Litigation Department. The primary focus will be on know-how management and training.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Autonomy to be creative and present ideas.
- Plenty of development opportunities
Listed fourteen days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Take the next step in your legal career at a company that is proud to be the backbone of New Zealand's integrated transport network.
- Ideal first inhouse role
- Great company and team culture
- Excellent mentoring from award winning colleagues
Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic lawyer who wants to make a real difference within the housing sector.
- Full time permanent role
- Based in our Central Wellington Office
- Five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed thirteen days agoat Wilson Group
Commercial lawyer to provide pragmatic, legally astute advice and support across all areas of our businesses.
- Full time, sole counsel role for Wilson Parking & First Security Guard Services
- Advising the Wilson Group Senior Management Teams in New Zealand
- Participate in trans-Tasman Group Management decision making
Listed one day agoat BNZ
Key role which acts as a strategic legal adviser on BNZ's consumer credit activity and other banking, products and financial markets activity.
- Join one of New Zealand's leading in-house legal teams
- Challenging role, with great career development
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed nine days agoat ASB Bank LimitedAn exciting opportunity to join ASB's Regulatory Affairs team and take that next step in your career. Listed seven days agoat EROAD Limited
Opportunity for an experienced Compliance & Risk Manager professional to join a fast growth organisation!
- Fast growing tech company
- North shore location!
Listed fifteen days agoat Sheffield
An exciting opportunity to contribute your legal expertise and stakeholder skills in the vibrant local government sector.
- Small city benefits, big city ambition
- Exciting generalist role with focus on administrative law
- Work in a dynamic local government setting
Listed nine days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Work in a collaborative and friendly team environment and gain training and mentoring
- Great culture and team environment
- Work with a market leading team
- Great progression and development
Receive new jobs for this search by email