Legal Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Potter IP Limited
We need a trade mark guru to join our IP team. If you know trade marks, we want to know you!
- Stimulating and fun work environment
- Varied and interesting trade mark role
- Coffee and beer on tap!
Listed three days agoat Bell GullyWe are seeking a mid-level corporate lawyer with two to seven years' experience to join our Auckland Corporate Department. Listed eighteen days agoat New Zealand Law Society
Use your strong legal, analytical, and regulatory skills in in this busy and challenging role.
- Take your place in a fast-paced regulatory environment.
- Varied and stimulating role.
- Collegial and close-knit team environment.
Listed thirteen days agoat Rocket LabPrepare compliance documents to a wide variety of requirements, regulations & technical standards. Experience from within legal is appealing. Listed ten days agoat C Z Tech LtdOur ideal candidate brings 1+ years PQE experience, with in-house experience desirable, ideally in a fast-paced or high growth business. Listed nine days agoat Gallie Miles LimitedBrilliant opportunity... great work, remuneration and lifestyle....... Listed thirteen days agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are now recruiting for a 1-4 year corporate lawyer for our Auckland office.
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- High quality work
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserExperienced legal secretary for busy inner-city family law barrister. Must have had prior experience in the family or civil litigation area. Listed ten days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Enjoy working in this fantastic team environment where you can expand your skillset and Legal Executive knowledge!
- Rare opportunity to progress your career to Legal Executive
- Enjoy working in the city fringe with these well regarded Practitioners
- Advance your skills and career whilst working closer to home!
Listed twelve days agoat Medical Council
A fabulous opportunity for a confident communicator with analytical skills and a high degree of initiative has arisen to join this busy team.
- Career building opportunity with plenty of autonomy
- Challenging and intellectually stimulating work
- Fantastic team culture of collaboration
Listed twelve hours agoat Graham Consulting
Work with a highly skilled team of specialist Property lawyers. Provide advice and documentation for residential and commercial conveyancing matters.
- Great opportunity to join a leading firm
- Busy Property practice – interesting and challenging work
- Central Christchurch location
Listed four days agoat Simpson WesternWe seek an experienced Legal Executive with a broad range of property experience to work in our Silverdale office. Listed five days agoat lexvoco Ltd
We're looking to expand our team of in-house lawyers available for flexible working in Akld, Wgtn and ChCh, especially those with 5-10 yrs' PQE.
- Are you an in-house lawyer looking for a change?
- Do you want more flexibility in your role?
- Work on terms that suit you - part time, full time, flexible, and/or remote!
Listed fourteen days agoat AMP Services LimitedRegulatory Compliance Officers contribute to delivering quality assurance/auditing of financial advice, underpin investment products' FMCA compliance. Listed two days agoat AJ Park
We're looking for a smart person either currently working as a Trade Mark Secretary or Legal Secretary to join our team.
- Do you want to be challenged?
- Bring your excellent organisational skills
- Gain valuable skills liaising with clients
Listed thirteen days agoat OpusJob Description PDF: Download Listed eleven days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
General Practice Lawyer to join West Auckland practice.
- Mentoring and Career Progression
- Good mix of Corporate and Private clients
- Competetive salary
Listed seven days agoat Glaister Ennor
An excellent opportunity to join our Commercial Property / Land Development team
- Highly respected mid size law firm
- Auckland CBD
- Friendly supportive environment
Listed eleven days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Our Legal team is on the hunt for a Corporate Counsel!
- Excellent career opportunity
- 9-12 month contract
- Technology Focus
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education