Legal Jobs in Ellerslie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Exceptional opportunities for intermediate to senior level lawyers wanting permanent or contract roles, full or part time hours.
- Specialist corporate and finance firm in growth mode
- Evolved leadership creating progressive culture
- Winner Boutique Law Firm of the Year 2014 - 2018
This is a featured jobat Conveyancing Shop
Ready for a new challenge? This might just be the position you have been looking for! Where you will be Managing files from Start to Finish
- Innovative Law Firm- Good opportunity to grow with cutting edge technology
- Live and work away from the hustle and bustle of Auckland
- Dynamic work environment with lots of client contact
Listed nine days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
To help us achieve our vision we are currently recruiting for a Junior Legal Counsel - Construction role.
- Do you have an understanding of best practice in contract drafting?
- Work alongside an established Legal team and develop and grow your career
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and career development
Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserLegal Assistant / Law Clerk / Recent Graduate with 1-2 years experience Listed thirteen days agoat Sealord Group Limited
We are currently looking for a lawyer with post admission corporate/commercial experience gained at a major law firm and/or working in-house.
- Become part of a well-known NZ seafood company with international operations
- Broad role working closely with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed twelve days agoat The Property Law Centre
Legal executive wanted to join our busy and friendly office in Greenlane, Auckland.
- Legal Executive, Greenlane Auckland
- Property Law
Listed four days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket$55,000 to $70,000 dependent on experienceclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Legal Litigation Secretary required for a Newmarket based General Practice Law firm, with an excellent reputation and a multicultural environment.
- Support 3 Litigation Lawyers in this busy and varied role
- Relaxed environment. You will not be required to work long hours
- Multicultural working environment, with a family feel. Newmarket
Listed two days agoat Powle & Hodson Limited
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket$100,000 - $149,999classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Property LawProperty Law
In this role you will work directly with the partners on a wide variety of interesting commercial and property work.
- Work with an established base of clients with potential for further growth
- Mentored by respected Partners with over 20 years’ experience
- Boutique law firm focused on business, property and family wealth protection
Listed seven days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Excellent opportunity to join a fun and friendly team and avoid the travel in to the city
- City fringe location
- Fun and friendly team
- Lots of client contact
Listed eighteen days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a Legal Executive looking for a challenging new position? Don't waste time - apply today for this fantastic suburban role!
- Well established, reputable firm
- Competitive salary on offer
- Suburban Onehunga location
Listed seventeen days agoat Private AdvertiserSenior Lawyer with own clients to work in a highly professional and collegial environment. Possible collaboration or other arrangement. Listed four days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Join this boutique firm who can offer a pathway to partnership.
- Newmarket location
- Highly regarded firm
- Exclusive to Artemis
Listed five days agoat Adina Thorn LawyersOffering opportunities for learning and exposure not often afforded to junior solicitors combined with great working hours & above market remuneration Listed six days agoat Auckland Transport
This exciting position will ideally suit a tertiary qualified, proactive individual who thrives under pressure within a dynamic team environment.
- Support the exciting development of Auckland!
- Auckland Viaduct Offices
- Supportive team and manager
Listed nineteen days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer looking to make the move in-house to a dynamic and customer- led organisation.
- Join NZ’s largest General Insurer (AMI, State, NZI and Lumley)
- CBD location with flexible working options
- Newly created role with an interesting and varied workload
Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Top-notch writing and analytical skills are key for this investigations role!
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Regulatory Environment
- Auckland Central
Listed four days agoat Focus LawGraduate or junior to Intermediate Level Lawyer (Full Time), PQE 0 – 3 years, Auckland CBD Law Firm Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Now is a great time to secure yourself a fab new role in 2019! I'm so busy I don't have time to advertise roles so call me to find out more!
- I have some fantastic roles paying up to $73,000
- Top tier progressive firms with excellent training and support
- All areas of law available with a great work to life balance / flexible hours
Listed four days agoat Tompkins Wake LawyersWe are a progressive firm seeking dynamic Corporate Lawyer with 5 to 8 years’ experience keen to join our busy and expanding team. Listed three days agoat Burton PartnersLegal PA in Boutique Law Firm based in Viaduct
Receive new jobs for this search by email