Legal Jobs in Christchurch Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Hays Legal
Small, well respected Law Firm seeking Junior Solicitor for property focused role - paying up to $60k.
- Paying up to $60k - depending on experience
- Great culture, relaxed and low stress environment
- Property focused role
Listed two days agoat SPCASPCA are seeking an experienced solicitor or legal secretary to support our southern region inspectorate. Listed nine hours agoat Cuningham TaylorWe are looking for someone with up to one years experience to join the family law team at Cuningham Taylor Law. Listed one day agoat FairWay Resolution LtdWe have an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager to join our Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) team. Listed three days agoat Taylor Shaw
We are looking for a junior solicitor (1-2 years PQE) to work in our civil litigation and employment team, alongside three other Solicitors.
- Competitive remuneration
- Variety of professional development opportunities
- Close-knit culture
Listed seven days agoat Core People
We have a number of clients seeking Legal Secretaries and/or Executives within varying firms, size/environments and specialist areas.
- Multiple opportunities
- Locations across Canterbury
- Excellent salaries on offer
Listed six days agoat Lawhub
This firm has been working with steady growth and is looking for an additional lawyer to join their team.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Remuneration
- Partnership opportunities
- Vibrant work environment
Listed four days agoat McGillivray Callaghan & Co.
With the impending departure of one of our staff to Maternity leave we require a Legal Executive to join our team to assist the Partners.
- A Small friendly team
- Experience a variety of work
- A New Year- A New Challenge. Maternity contract
Listed eleven days agoat PARRY FIELD LAWYERSParry Field Lawyers is a Canterbury firm with an international outlook. We enjoy a broad and diverse range of work and clients. Listed eight days agoat Simpson Grierson
General civil/commercial litigation role for a junior solicitor in the Christchurch office of a leading national law firm
- Excellent clients and varied general litigation work
- Training and support of a large law firm
- Friendly team in a small, collegial office
Listed two days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Bored at your current firm? Not being paid what you're worth? Looking to sharpen your Legal support skills? Talk to Hudson today!
- Current and upcoming opportunities on both a temporary and permanent basis
- Start 2019 with a fresh and exciting new role!
- Work with a dedicated team who hold 25yrs in the Christchurch Legal Market!
Listed three days agoat Taylor Shaw
We are looking for a Conveyancing Manager with proven experience to lead our Conveyancing Team.
- Generous remuneration
- Taylor Shaw offers a Close-knit Culture.
- A variety of professional development opportunities.
Listed sixteen days agoat Cavell LeitchThanks to a very busy and growing practice, we have the opportunity for a part time / full time Legal Secretary in our Immigration team. Listed eight days agoat Allen & Yee LawyersWe are seeking an experienced legal secretary/legal executive to join our small boutique law firm on a part-time basis. Listed ten days agoat St Martins Law LtdFull time position for experienced Legal Executive Listed eight days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
A superb role for a capable legal secretary to support this busy Commercial Property team. ASAP start!
- Well respected national law firm!
- Your solid Property law experience will be much appreciated here!
- Temp or Fixed Term through to end March 2019!
Listed more than thirty days agoat Lane NeavePermanent, full-time | Christchurch Based | 2-5 years PQE Listed eight days agoat Hays Legal
Seeking an experienced and switched on Legal Secretary!
- Central location
- Supportive team
- Salary paying up to 65K
Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
Work with a highly skilled team of specialist Property lawyers. Provide advice and documentation for residential and commercial conveyancing matters.
- Great opportunity to join a leading firm
- Busy Property practice – interesting and challenging work
- Central Christchurch location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education