Full Time Legal Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Transpower
In this role you will support and develop the Legal and Governance team, overseeing the effective performance of external legal functions.
- Do you have exceptional relationship management skills and a sense of humour?
- Bring your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a range of employee benefits and intellectually stimulating work
Listed two days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedA rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated lawyer to join our Legal Centre of Excellence based in Wellington. Listed four days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsWe have a new opportunity available for a litigation lawyer to join the in-house legal team as a Senior Lawyer. Listed nine days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
This is a Rare Chance for a Commercial/Corporate Level M&A Lawyer to Join this Australasian Investment Bank in the Transaction Team
- Move to an Investment Bank
- Part of the Mergers and Acquisitions Team
- 4 to 6 Years Experience
Listed four days agoat Hays Legal
In-house Counsel, 6+Yrs PQE, Penrose , Litigation essential, construction/engineering industry pref, Part-Time varied role, great work/life balance
- Leading International Consultancy - Penrose Based
- Litigation experience essential. Engineering/contracts preferred
- 6+ Years PQE for Varied Hands-on Part-Time role
Listed eleven days agoat Simpson Grierson
Role for an intermediate litigator in a close-knit, well-functioning top tier team.
- Fantastic clients and high profile work
- Real opportunities for growth and practice development
- Great, friendly, collaborative team
Listed three days agoat Lane Neave
Agri-Business Lead Senior Position Christchurch Based
- Carve your own niche and create a direct pathway to Partnership
- Highly respected national firm with strong growth projections
- A culture encouraging individualism with high levels of engagement
Listed fifteen days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a Full Time joblocation: WellingtonWellingtonclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Well established Immigration consultancy requires two legal Staff to join our winning team in wellington.
- Excellent pay
- Flexible working hours & days
- work/life balance
Listed twenty one days agoat Tyler WrenAre you looking for a challenge, the opportunity to work on complex files for large clients, in a renowned Top Tier Corporate team? Listed eighteen days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Be part of an iconic New Zealand business doing important work
- Senior influential role
- Challenging and dynamic work environment
Listed twenty five days agoat New Zealand Immigration Concepts
This is a Full Time joblocation: TasmanTasmanarea: NelsonNelsonclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Are you a fully licensed Immigration Adviser with a sound knowledge of New Zealand's visa regulations?
- Be part of a dynamic team of Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals!
- You will have a friendly and very capable Visa Support Team by your side.
- We value and enjoy a good work/life balance and Nelson's unique life style!
Listed twenty nine days agoat Xero
An exciting opportunity currently exists in our expanding global legal team for an Auckland based Senior Legal Counsel.
- An exciting opportunity in our expanding global legal team
- No ordinary in-house role!
- Progressive and innovative business with a global footprint
Listed seventeen days agoat Bell GullyWe are seeking senior lawyers to join our Auckland corporate department. Listed seven days agoat Bell GullyBell Gully's litigation department is seeking an experienced, high calibre Senior Associate. Listed four days agoat MinterEllisonRuddWatts
Seeking a mid/senior transactional banking lawyer to join our highly regarded team in Auckland
- Enviable client list, including all of the leading banks
- Great mix of borrower and bank work
- Varied workload including general banking, insolvency and projects work
Listed two days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
Top opportunity for an accomplished senior property lawyer with a particular interest in property development matters.
- Highly reputable CBD law firm
- Well respected Property team
- Autonomous role with well-established and loyal client base
Listed twenty one days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
London opportunities calling out for Kiwi Lawyers.
- Global Law Firm
- International Clients
- Entrepreneurial Approach
Listed twenty four days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
The firm's clients range from some of the UK's largest businesses and institutions, including not for profit organisations.
- 5+ Years PQE
- Full-service London firm
- Ecclesiastical Team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education