Full Time Legal Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Joan Watson & Associates
Work closer to home with flexibility of hours and the opportunity to be a Partner in this boutique, broad general practice legal firm.
- West Auckland boutique law firm
- A flexible role with variety
- Potential to be Partner
Listed fourteen days agoat Awhina lawLegal Internship opportunity for someone who is passionate to pursue a career in Family Law. Listed ten days agoat H2R Consulting
Our client is looking for a Legal Advisor to join their team.
- Interesting and varied role
- Close knit and collaborative team
- Immediate start - permanent role
Listed thirteen days agoat Ministry of Justice
The PDS is the largest employer of criminal defence lawyers in New Zealand.
- Focus on criminal defence, become an expert in your area of law.
- Enjoy comprehensive professional development programmes, career opportunities.
- Be the voice of justice for our communities most marginalised people
Listed two days agoat Lane NeaveA fantastic opportunity for a high performing 2-3+ PQE lawyer with experience in the Resource Management sector to join our well-established practice. Listed six days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Litigation lawyer (3+PQE)
- Above market rate $$$
- High-profile cases and clients
- Ongoing learning and career progression
Listed three days agoat Potter IP Limited
We need a trade mark guru to join our IP team. If you know trade marks, we want to know you!
- Stimulating and fun work environment
- Varied and interesting trade mark role
- Coffee and beer on tap!
Listed five days agoat people2people
Full time Legal Secretary roles in both independent and large law firms.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Must have at least 3 years legal Secretary experience
Listed six days agoat Simpson Grierson
Opportunities for senior commercial/corporate solicitors with broad experience in both Auckland and Wellington
- Work with leading partners across the wider Commercial team
- Build relationships with high profile clients
- Develop your practice and leadership skills
Listed four days agoat Health and Disability CommissionerWe are looking for a Senior Investigator with strong analytical and communication skills to join our investigations team. Listed seventeen days agoat New Zealand Law Society
Use your strong legal, analytical, and regulatory skills in in this busy and challenging role.
- Take your place in a fast-paced regulatory environment.
- Varied and stimulating role.
- Collegial and close-knit team environment.
Listed two days agoat Bell GullyWe are seeking a mid-level corporate lawyer with two to seven years' experience to join our Auckland Corporate Department. Listed thirteen days agoat Rocket LabPrepare compliance documents to a wide variety of requirements, regulations & technical standards. Experience from within legal is appealing. Listed nine days agoat Gallie Miles LimitedBrilliant opportunity... great work, remuneration and lifestyle....... Listed twelve days agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are now recruiting for a 1-4 year corporate lawyer for our Auckland office.
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- High quality work
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Listed nine days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Enjoy working in this fantastic team environment where you can expand your skillset and Legal Executive knowledge!
- Rare opportunity to progress your career to Legal Executive
- Enjoy working in the city fringe with these well regarded Practitioners
- Advance your skills and career whilst working closer to home!
Listed twelve days agoat Medical Council
A fabulous opportunity for a confident communicator with analytical skills and a high degree of initiative has arisen to join this busy team.
- Career building opportunity with plenty of autonomy
- Challenging and intellectually stimulating work
- Fantastic team culture of collaboration
Listed six hours agoat Graham Consulting
Work with a highly skilled team of specialist Property lawyers. Provide advice and documentation for residential and commercial conveyancing matters.
- Great opportunity to join a leading firm
- Busy Property practice – interesting and challenging work
- Central Christchurch location
Listed four days agoat Simpson WesternWe seek an experienced Legal Executive with a broad range of property experience to work in our Silverdale office.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education