Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
This is a featured jobat Master Business Systems - GoGet DivisionThe SharePoint/Office 365 Administrator is responsible for developing and supporting Master Business Systems local government customers deployments. Listed fourteen hours agoat The Treasury
No two days will be the same and you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to resolve complex IT enquires
- Build solid technical skills across a variety of environments
- Work across a diverse customer base across two central agencies
- Be part of a friendly, dynamic team with a culture of knowledge sharing
Listed two days agoat NIWAOur fast paced and diverse IT Support function has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual Listed two days agoat ASB Bank LimitedSupport Specialist join our award winning Service Management team, delivering a world-class service desk by providing first line IT fault resolution. Listed two days agoat New Plymouth District Council
We require a talented Desktop Support Specialist who will ensure that we continue to deliver new or improved services to the Council and community!
- Are you a team player with great interpersonal skills?
- Demonstrate your knowledge of PC's, printers, associated devices and software
- Enjoy working in an organisation with a values-driven culture
Listed three days agoat Access NZ 2005 Limited
Interact across all divisions and branches providing IT support.
- Varied role
- Great team culture
Listed forty eight minutes agoat Coretex
At Coretex, we believe that technology should help create a safer, greener and more productive world. Are you ready to help us build that reality?
- You're bold. You're bright. You're the best in your field.
- Are you ready to help us build a safer, greener, more productive world?
Listed one day agoat Fusion5
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated person with the capability to be the “go-to-person” for anything and everything around ICT support
- Have a real passion for ICT Operations and ICT Transformation?
- Can provide excellent customer support and get involved in technical projects?
- Are you an experienced professional who likes working with new technology?
Listed two days agoat Riccarton High SchoolTo assist the Network Manager with IT implementation and daily support of the network and users. Listed two days agoat KTC Group ltdResponsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks including specifications, installation and testing of computer systems Listed two days agoat Advanced Data Centres Ltd
Provide IT support to varied clients as part of an awesome team with a strong focus on work/life balance!
- competitive salary
- strong focus on work/life balance as part of an awesome team culture
- varied support work across a broad range of clients
Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Our client is looking for a candidate with strong systems engineering and SAP experience to help streamline their business operations
- Varied and challenging role streamlining IT processes
- Work side by side with IT lead
- Must have SAP experience
Listed three days agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedIf you love working with people and solving technology challenges, in a fun, friendly and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. Listed three days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to continued growth and we are on the lookout for a self-motivated IT system engineer with previous experience supporting the SMB market.
- Excellent company culture within a modern office space.
- Training subsidiary for your to develop and grow your career.
- Not to be missed opportunity.
Listed two days agoat Gough Group
When I lock myself out of my computer or lose a document I need you to be my hero!
- Grow your skill set
- Fun team with lollies, shared lunches and casual Friday
- Follow a ticket from lodgement to resolution
Listed four hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for recent IT graduates for an exciting opportunity in Auckland Central!
- IT Graduate/Junior Desktop Engineer
- Citrix and Windows
- Auckland Central Location
Listed one hour agoat Verifone
Solutions Engineering Delivery LeadWithin the Verifone New Zealand Solutions Engineering team, we have a position for a hardworking and upbeat Enginee
- Permanent Full - Time Opportunity
- Exciting, ,Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
- Create amazing experiences for your clients
Listed two days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
You will be responsible for continuity of all Service Desk operations outside of normal working hours.
- Are you passionate about customer experience and technology?
- Work for a company that truly champions diversity
- Benefits that make a real difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email