Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Bureau Limited
A superb Product Management opportunity within one of New Zealand's fastest growing and admired SAAS companies.
- One of NZ's fastest growing technology companies
- NZX listed, Multinational
- CBD location
Listed one day agoat Robert Walters
Experience required with Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Cherwell, Citrix environment, desktops and laptops.
- L1 / L2 Service Desk Analyst needed
- Role will be balanced between hardware and software support
- ITIL Certification required
Listed six days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with the IT Gurus and the latest technologies.
Immediate contract with attractive hourly rates.
- One year Contract
- Significant experience in Level 1 and level 2 Sevice Desk experience
- Need to have excellent communications
Listed two days agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
Seeking a suitably experienced Applications Technical lead to make a valuable contribution to a leading high availability NZ organisation
- Exciting role in a team involved in a major ICT transformation project
- High Availability Enterprise Technology Environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn, grow skills, and advance your career
Listed four days agoat Comspek International Limited
Contract role to be part of a large-scale deployment for a renowned NZ company!
- Windows 10 / Data Migration
- Physical Device deployment / Issue Resolution
- Auckland / Contract
Listed three days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Newly created role where you will develop insight via quality reporting and KPIs. Work with great management and in a successful, growing company.
- Newly created, highly varied role
- Work with a growing business and an experienced CFO
- Systems and reporting development focussed role
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Upgrade software and support related to computer systems, hardware and software
- Couple of weeks contract in March
- Technically strong
- Should have good communications
Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis is a great NZ success story having grown exponentially the past 10 years. With no sign of slowing down. Multiple Data Architect roles available. Listed four days agoat Cold Storage Nelson Limited
An exciting role in business analysis, documenting workflows and working closely with stakeholders
- Career in supply chain/logistics
- Growing business
- Project management
Listed twelve days agoat Kelly ServicesTechnical support role based with an Iconic Kiwi brand based in Auckland CBD. Starting mid February. Vibrant team environment! Listed three days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
New Zealand Tertiary College is seeking someone to join our IT team as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Greenlane Location
- Handy to transport hubs and local amenities
- Values based organisation with a global reach
Listed five days agoat Crew Consulting
Senior Systems Engineer required to join an in house technical team supporting the internal IT infrastructure and working across projects.
- Working with a Great Team
- Company Perks
- Plenty of Variety
Listed four days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Immediate start for the right Systems Engineer that can provide our client with Level 2 service desk support.
- Immediate start
- Contract position
- Potential to become permanent
Listed ten days agoat New Era IT Ltd
These roles are based on our Service Desk supporting schools with their IT
- Front-line technical roles based in Newmarket
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed three days agoat Cucumber Limited
We are in growth mode, this means future opportunities for our team. We care about our people – a huge opportunity for the right person...
- Want to work with an award winning team delivering great customer experiences?
- Do you have a true passion for technology, data and delivery results?
- Exciting projects working with a talented team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education