Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Trineo
You will be part of a growing global professional services practice in the process of expanding our worldwide footprint.
- Modern, data-driven applications delivery; high profile clients
- As an agile team, we present a complete service offering
- Flexible working arrangements
This is a featured jobat CircuIT Recruitment Group
6 Month Contract for a Senior Java Developer in Central Wellington!
- 6 Month Contract! Wellington Central
- Provide Input| Team First Culture
- Modern Technical Stack| Evolving Tech Environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Day-to-day operations and understanding of the interaction between the system and services!
- Great career growth and advancement opportunities
- Growing and innovative organisation
- Plan a birthday roadie - because we'll give you an extra day off to celebrate
Listed six days agoat H2R Consulting
H2R Technology is currently on the lookout for a Technical Specialist to join a small team with a large pipeline of operational tasks to deliver.
- Johnsonville location
- Small Team- Big pipeline of work
- Rapidly expanding company
Listed four days agoat Education Payroll Limited
This key leadership role will see you supporting our ICT Operations function and our continuous service improvement initiates.
- Engage with a dynamic Crown Entity
- Exposure and experience working in a complex environment
- Permanent role
Listed two hours agoat SKY TV
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Broadcast Engineer to join our team.
- Want to work for one of NZ's best-known brands in the entertainment field?
- Relaxed, innovative and professional work environment
- Based at our MT Wellington Head Office – car parking on site
Listed eleven hours agoat Dimension Data New Zealand
The role takes responsibility for managing all the technical aspects of NTT’s relationship with the clients.
- Work with a team who will always have your back, always!
- Awesome team and great environment
- Be part of a global organisation with endless opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
Havelock North based role: Bring your energy and fresh ideas. Make your mark!
- Outstanding opportunity for a L1-2 Service Desk superstar
- Newly created role in fast growing tech company
- Successful business making its mark on a global scale
Listed four days agoat Crew Consulting
An Application Analyst required to work on a number of different applications. It will be taking ownership and helping add improvements where needed
- Work/Life Balance
- Working on a number of different applications
- Business Facing
Listed thirteen days agoat The Interiors Group
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to join us in servicing our businesses Carpet Court and CurtainStudio with internal IT support
- Central CBD location, close to public transport
- Fast-paced role providing level 1 and 2 support internally
- Flexible work/life balance with Monday-Friday 8am to 1pm
Listed six days agoat Xero
Due to ongoing growth in our Bank Feeds teams in Auckland, we are looking for a fantastic People Leader to support the Engineering team.
- Exciting SaaS Product company, building beautiful software for small businesses!
- Excellent leadership role for someone with software development experience!
- A culture we are immensely proud of, and some of the best benefits in town!
Listed five days agoat Windcave Limited
Foot-In-the-Door opportunity in Terminal Provisioning Support for graduates and experienced candidates from IT and non-IT background.
- High-growth, Innovative, Global leader in Payment Technology
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed four days agoat Green Light PS Pty LtdGreen Light is looking for a Senior Desktop Engineer for a 12 months casual contract. Please apply now. Listed eight days agoat Cyclone
The Onsite Support Engineer is a customer facing role that undertakes tier 1 and tier 2 onsite support for Cyclone customers.
- Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to enter the IT industry
- Great career path in Professional Services
- Responsible position with varied duties
Listed five days agoat Tui Ora Limited
We are seeking a Project Manager to drive and coordinate several in-flight initiatives including the implementation of a new Client Management System
- Drive meaningful improvement
- 12 month fixed term role, 1.00FTE
- Flexible hours, less hours considered for the ideal candidate
Listed eight days agoat Zephyr ConsultingAre you a Support Analyst/Help Desk Extraordinaire. Experienced with level 1 & Level 2 support in IT environment with outstanding customer service? Listed twenty hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Join one of New Zealand’s largest technology shops, with the opportunity to work across a large and diverse set of initiatives and technologies.
- Excellent benefits package on offer, including Southern Cross healthcare
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Dedicated online learning & development portal to develop your skills and career
Listed six days agoat StayinFront
Learn to assist R&D with the delivery of projects and product release cycles, and provide support to our implementers, partners and customers.
- Modern Offices in Convenient Central Location
- Income Protection Insurance and Discounted Health Insurance
- Remuneration According with Experience
Listed eight days agoat Infosys limitedWork on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Infosys largest and most successful clients in New Zealand.
Receive new jobs for this search by email