Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Land Information New Zealand
Broad scope of management responsibilities. Expand on your leadership skills. Capitalise on your insights and apply them to our savvy, skilled team.
- Significant and high impact work portfolio. You'll be a key leader in our team
- Champion our initiative to shift devpt work in-house. Influence our strategies
- Align your staff behind your over-arching vision for the Business Systems team
This is a featured jobat Hectre
Hectre is a growing agtech company helping fruit growers produce safe fruit, with less environmental harm. Help design and build a beautiful solution.
- Join a well funded technology startup
- Build a product used by customers around the world
- Opportunity to take on a leadership role
Listed twenty hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Be a leader in the biggest transformation plan in the Construction sector
- Deliver the workstreams in the Construction Sector Accord
- Can be based in Auckland or Wellington
- Negotiable salary
Listed five days agoat Air New ZealandAs part of our digital structure this role reports to the Service Desk Team Leader and works within our high performing Service Desk team. Listed four days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyYou will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the various needs of MIT campuses providing first and second level support. Listed seven days agoat St Margaret's CollegePart-time position working during school term time ideally 8am - 12pm with extra hours available. Great professional team environment. Listed five days agoat Spark Business - Northland
A great opportunity to join a awesome team with big plans!
- Immediate Start
- Great team environment
- Be part of a new and exciting new approach to delivering IT Services
Listed five days agoat Millennium Computer Services Limited
Great opportunity for the right applicant to be involved in an industry leader and gain a wide range of IT experience.
- Outstanding level 1 & 2 Technical Support role
- Desktop support plus much more
- Fantastic learning opportunities
Listed fifty eight minutes agoat Potentia Wellington
Work in a highly cross-functional role looking after IT Systems for a family friendly building and research consultancy
- Hybrid cloud environment (AWS & Azure)
- Be part of an innovative upcoming digital transformation programme
- Flexible and friendly working environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Tait Communications
Test and support new as well as legacy applications and solutions.
- Do you have experience in an IT support or similar customer facing role?
- Bring your passion for customer service and client delivery
- Enjoy a varied role with plenty of opportunities to learn
Listed thirteen hours agoat DeskDirectorDeskDirector is looking for a graduate (or recent graduate) to join the team to provide support for our software customers. Listed six days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We're looking for someone to deliver technical expertise and support to our team.
- Work with a wide range of people and technology
- Bring your experience in deploying and maintaining desktop applications
- Offering a permanent, full-time position
Listed eight days agoat Randstad Technologies
IT Support Officer required with 3+ years experience - 6 month contract starting asap!
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Auckland Central location
- ASAP start
Listed four days agoat Datacom
Our purposeHere at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities fo
- Kick-start your IT career with a great team where you can grow!
- Great benefits such as life, health and income protection insurances
- Waterfront location
Listed seven days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed twenty hours agoat Crew Consulting
Systems Engineer to required to build, configure and manage technical solutions for clients NZ wide.
- Dunedin based (NZ's most liveable city)
- Exciting blend of remote and onsite support
- Competitive salary + scope for career progression
Listed eleven days agoat Telco Technology ServicesWe need someone who is talented technically, willing to accomplish & focused on ensuring the success of any system/service we provide to our customer! Listed three hours agoat Christchurch City CouncilThis role is responsible for leading the IT Data Network function to ensure active management of all phases of network deployment and network projects
Receive new jobs for this search by email