Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Norrcom Ltd
Systems Engineer - Microsoft(Server, Desktop and Cloud) Apple(Server and Cloud), Network(Firewall and wifi), Cloud(Google, AWS, Azure)
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career
- Server, Cloud, network and Wifi
- Training given, car for travel to work
This is a featured jobat Computer NetworX Ltd
SharePoint Online, Systems Engineer, cloud technologies. Pursue your passion for IT; development opportunities, innovative company.
- Fun, supportive, team orientated environment, Nelson CBD location
- Be part of a successful, independent, growing innovative company
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
Listed three days agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for a Systems Engineer - Level 2/3 to take on role in North Shore, Auckland!
- North Shore
- Level 2/3 support
- Close-knit team
Listed three days agoat Fuse IT RecruitmentWork for a company with a positive vibe alongside great people. Solve cloud and infrastructure problems for clients. Learn and grow your career. Listed eight hours agoat Kelly ServicesSystems Admin Assistant temporary opportunity within a telco company based in Hamilton. Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. Listed one day agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Come and join us in a unique Onsite Support Specialist role based on site at one of our clients in Wellington where every day will be different!
- Do you consider yourself tech savvy?
- Provide exeptional customer service onsite!
- Benefits that make a real difference
Listed two days agoat McCain FoodsMcCain Foods (NZ) Limited
Job Description to come
28-Jan-2019 Listed one day agoat ninetwenty
Suits strong organisation skills and administrative/co-ordinator skills and an interest in ICT asset management and invoice management.
- Brand New Role
- Service Delivery Environment
- Variety Plus
Listed one day agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Drive the successful management and maintenance of Environmental, Health & Safety systems for the group
- High profile opportunity in NZ's largest business
- Manage EHS systems for the group
- Brand new opportunity in NZ's largest company
Listed four days agoat Saint Kentigern TrustWe are seeking an experienced administration and technical support person to join a high-performing ICT team. Listed two days agoat OriginLevel 2 Support Analyst required to join our Origin managed services desk. Freemans Bay location! Listed nine hours agoat Absolute IT - 98.9%* of placed candidates will recommend us to others
New year, brand new contract, are you a Level 1 & 2 Desktop Support immediately available for work?
- Working in a fun, challenging and fast paced environment
- Working for a large enterprise in the retail sector
- Join a well known enterprise who really care for their staff
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Lead the BA function within the Business Technology division to deliver successful and quality outcomes that meet the needs of our customers.
- Lead, coach and develop the BA team | Lead the planning, Delivery and Process
- Agile transformations | SDLC | Financial services / Insurance
- Takapuna, Smales Farm Location
Listed two days agoat Deloitte - NZ
It’s all about Technology here. You will be working with a broad variety of industries and innovative businesses.
- Be part of a vibrant and growing Risk Advisory team
- Great opportunity to work with varied clients; SMEs to Large organisations
- Work in one of the most family friendly cities with affordable living
Listed two days agoat Jade Software Corporation Ltd
The Jade Operations team has a position available in Christchurch for an entry level Systems Administrator.
- Do you have strong communication and comprehension skills?
- Bring your problem diagnosis and resolutions skills
- Become an integral member of a progressive international company
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Representative who takes pride in providing first class service, with great communication skills.
- Join a growing Kiwi high-tech company doing amazing things on the world stage
- A vibrant, social environment with a team who work hard and have fun
- Full-time role, with genuine potential for career expansion
Listed nine days agoat Private Advertiser
Fast-paced IT Consultants role with exciting challenges that encourage you to be the best that you can be.
- Fast Pased IT Consultants role
- Fun, progressive culture
- Uncapped commission
Listed ten days agoat The Co-operative BankWe have an exciting opportunity for a keen IT support person to join our Service Hub team! Listed two days agoat PB Technologies LimitedUse your professional knowledge about IT products to help our customers
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education