Full Time Product Management & Development Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten hours agoat TSB
New Plymouth - Taranaki
- We’re looking for a talented professional with strong commercial acumen
- Bring your collaboration skills & positive mindset to our organisation
- Become an integral part of a high performing team in this influential role
Listed eight hours agoat Coretex
At Coretex, we believe that technology should help create a safer, greener and more productive society. Are you ready to help us build that reality?
- You're bold. You're bright. You're the best in your field.
- Are you ready to help us build a safer, greener, more productive world?
Listed ten days agoat EROAD LimitedAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager! Listed two days agoat Plexure Limited
We're seeking a driven Product Consultant to join our Auckland office, covering a mix of Product Analyst, Product Owner & Product Manager competencies
- Work on software with over 100 million users
- Great work culture and flexible work environment
- Career development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Ingram Micro NZDrive and direct business strategies & marketing initiatives across the channel, to achieve revenue & growth targets for Lenovo PC business & IMNZ. Listed thirteen days agoat Cornerstone Ondemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a Product Manager for a Permanent Role based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Cutting edge cloud technology
- Market leading talent management solutions
- Fast paced rewarding environment
Listed eight days agoat LexisNexis
You will work on our ComplyHub product, providing non-legal professionals and business owners with the tools they need to stay legally compliant
- Opportunity to move into a business role but use your legal skills
- Vast, unmatched content
- Leading world-class content and innovative technology provider
Listed sixteen days agoat Webscope
We're looking for a Solutions Architect or Product Manager who really loves getting to know organisations and coming up with smart digital solutions.
- Awesome office culture, strong product & technical team
- We have standing desks, Fitbits, Shakti Mats, Headspace app and a fruit bowl
- Balanced with coffee, chocolate and a fridge stocked with energy drinks and beer
Listed ten days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Demonstrate your marketing and customer offering expertise as you operate as part of a commercial team within the telecommunications sector.
- CBD Location – amazing views!
- Excellent benefits including insurances and wellness days
- Fantastic open team culture
Listed seven days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Build and create the future roadmap around functionality as you work with the wider business to build a sustainable plan to deliver benefits.
- Fixed Term 6 months
- Make a difference in a strategic role - adding value and impact
- A great opportunity to build a clear, sustainable Workforce management future
Listed ten days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Join a New Zealand success story with the ambition of being NZ's No.1 Cloud Software, Data & Analytics business
- Challenge the status quo and do cool things in clever ways
- Opportunity to make your mark and create a legacy
- Work with an organisation bringing cutting edge technology to New Zealand
Listed seventeen days agoat Unleashed Software
The Product Owner is a key linking role between strategy "why" and execution "how" of our product development. Does this sound like you?
- Heaps of growth happening with lots of exciting projects to be part of!
- A fantastic location in the heart of Takapuna
- Great team of people to work with and learn from
Listed three days agoat Absolute IT - 98.9%* of placed candidates will recommend us to others
Exciting new role within a digital transformation - room to make the role your own
- Join the IS Management team and help enable their digital journey
- Product Ownership, Test Management, Solutions and Team Leadership involved
- Vital New Zealand public organisation
Listed three days agoat Halcyon Knights Pty Ltd
Good understanding of research and discovery techniques, product design,and information architecture in an enterprise environment.
- Outstanding track record in creating an enterprise-level product for businesses
- Opportunity to work with a most talented and dedicated team
- Chance to create and design innovative and engaging solutions
Listed ten days agoat Talent – Winner Seek Medium Recruitment Agency of the year 4 years running
Are you driven to have an impact on the lives of New Zealand's future? Are you looking to work within a government organisation that provides...
- Impact the lives of Kiwi's future
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Chance to display your expertise in QA, Product Ownership and Product Design
Listed two days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
The role of an Agile Coach is to partner with delivery teams, and leaders to lift capability and embed industry standard delivery practice.
- Are you passionate about continuous learning and cutting edge ways of working?
- We are ANZIIF awarded: Women's Employer of the Year 2018
- Do you have expert knowledge of modern software delivery practices?
Listed thirteen days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Become a vital part of the fast paced expanding technology team in NZ Post
- Lead a team of hard working motivated individuals
- Opportunity to make a difference to the future of NZ Post
- Wellington or Auckland based role
Listed thirteen days agoat talentnow!Develop the strategy and deliver the digital product outcomes. Be an integral part of the "future-proofing" team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education