Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Newtown WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NZDF
Build & lead an Asset & Configuration team implementing policy as well as establishing & maintaining a new high quality configuration database
- New ICT leadership position in our Communication & Information Systems Branch
- Implement configuration management policy & standards, & establish a new CMDB
- Based in Petone, with free nearby street parkin
This is a featured jobat SilverStripe Ltd
SilverStripe has an exciting 12 month fixed-term opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Agile Project Manager to join us in Wellington.
- Amazing CBD location
- Fantastic team
- Kiwi owned and operated business
Listed nine days agoat Technofix LtdICT / Mobile phone repair /Computer repair Technician MULTIPLE LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT NEW ZEALAND Auckland, Wellington, Nelson & Invercargill. Listed six days agoat Megabyte NZ Ltd
Be part of a fantastic team with a great culture. If you have a great attitude and willingness to learn this is the perfect role for you.
- Great learning opportunities
- Fantastic team culture
- Awesome working environment
Listed five days agoat NZX Talent
This is a newly created, full time role that would suit a self-motivated and ambitious individual keen to join our Financial Markets technology team.
- Small and friendly team environment
- Culture that nurtures talent
- Excellent waterfront and central location
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceApplications Support Analyst ICT Service Centre Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357.00 - $96,542.00 Job Requisition 10412 The NZ... Listed five days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed three days agoat 920Our client is a large and diverse organisation that plays a vital role in the lives of all New Zealanders. Listed two days agoat 920
Long term hourly rate contract, Large organisation, Highly skilled team.
- Windows 10 & Office 365
- CBD Location
- Govenment Organisation
Listed twelve days agoat IT Engine Limited
Full time level 1 helpdesk support and scheduling
- Growing IT Services business
- City Center Location
- Great team environment
Listed four days agoat GKC LimitedGKC are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our Wellington team. Listed nine days agoat Flux Federation
Ready to change the energy industry as you know it? Flux is going through significant growth and we’re currently looking for a dynamic VP Engineering
- Make strategic decisions to transform the energy industry
- Lead a dynamic, innovative team of professionals
- Opportunity for a technology leader to drive and define our technology roadmap
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
We are looking for 2x Level 1/Level 2 Helpdesk Specialist to support an increased volume due an people transitioning into this enterprise environment.
- Large Enterprise growth environment
- Level 1 / 2 Helpdesk support
- Contract role through to the end of December
Listed five days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed five days agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
Datacom is rapidly growing so can offer plenty of opportunity for IT professionals interested in career growth
- You'll have a great name and reputation behind you
- Experienced people with great communication skills and a strong service focus
- Providing support across a wide range of environments and technologies
Listed two days agoat Randstad TechnologiesWe are seeking a Technical Development Analyst for a leading organisation who can work cross in a large, highly complex IT environment Listed three days agoat ACC
This is a fast pace and exciting Test Analyst position where you will be involved in all aspects of testing.
- Develop and implement automated/manual test cases using leading industry tools
- Troubleshoot software issues and recommending fixes
- Create and execute detailed test cases and manage defect tracking
Listed four days agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices right opposite Frank Kitts Park!
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are seeking an energetic Project Manager to join a unique Crown Entity delivering a number of business and IT initiatives over the next 2 years.
- 24 month fixed term engagement
- Critical public service initiative
- Broad range of projects
Receive new jobs for this search by email