Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Connect Security Products Ltd
The perfect role for a motivated, organised, experienced sales professional with a technical background, and most importantly, a willingness to learn!
- Distributor, selling some of the worlds largest brands
- New Zealand owned nationwide company
- Autonomous role with fantastic team
Listed four days agoat Expert I.T. LtdWe are an I.T consulting firm located in Manukau with a niche in handling business clients with 5-50 seats. Listed eight days agoat LSG Sky Chefs
National IT software, hardware and network support for international business. One report, lots of autonomy.
- Fixed site - no travelling
- Variety of work from faultfinding to projects
- Free parking, meals, uniform
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserAre you a Technology Leader that can help shape our future with your strategic technical direction? Listed fifteen days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyBe exposed to exciting projects that include student facing applications, construction projects and back office functions Listed twenty hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Business-orientation to our Customer portfoli, enabling business outcomes through technology
- Help to imagine and shape our future organisation and show us how to get there
- Join us on our Agile journey and provide leadership to build IT Capability
- Some flexibility to move between our offices in Highbrook and Parnell
Listed sixteen days agoat healthAllianceDo you have at least 2+ years’ experience in supporting and configuring an ITSM Tool, ideally Cherwell Service Management if so, apply online today! Listed thirteen hours agoat Cascade International Ltd
Join a market leader in uPVC joinery manufacturing. Several vacancies available, with plenty of opportunities to grow within the organisation.
- Market leader in UPVC joinery manufacturing
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within an organisation that values its staff
- Range of positions available for all skill levels
Listed three days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced IS Service Desk Engineer Level 2/3 to join our IS team.
- Leading Australasian manufacturer and marketer of Nutra-Life and Healtheries
- Combine your passion for wellbeing and IS
- East Tamaki location
Listed nine days agoat healthAllianceA position with a twist we are looking for someone who will be responsible for supporting the change management process - do you have the skills!! Listed nineteen days agoat Fisher & Paykel Appliances
A rare opportunity to work alongside our pioneering design, manufacturing and marketing teams at one of NZ's best known Global brands.
- Represent our high performing Global team's technical support requirements
- Take ownership of transitioning project work into operational BAU
- High profile NZ brand with a people first approach to employment
Listed fifteen days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyEnsure that robust commercial practices are applied to the establishment and execution of strategic initiatives Listed twenty two days agoat Lexel Systems
Working for Lexel within a single customer support environment in Mount Wellington; Great career growth opportunities; Contribute to our success.
- 2018 Microsoft Partner Award for Modern Workplace
- Supporting multiple applications and platforms
- Great company events
Listed five days agoat healthAllianceAre you currently in a senior role or looking for the next step in your career maybe a 2IC role is what you seek, check out this opportunity ... Listed nine days agoat healthAllianceInteresting opportunity that will see you analyse, design, develop and support the SOE. Great working environment & team....... Listed twelve days agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardPut your expertise to the test with this fantastic position as a Lead Analyst within our Health Intelligence & Informatics team at Middlemore Hospital Listed four days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
Support your manager with the establishment, on-going development, continuous improvement and communication of key strategic priorities.
- Permanent opportunity
- Free car parking!
- Good understanding of project management required
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education