Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Freemans Bay AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Warehouse Group
Do you want to work for a team who has transformed an app from customer rating of 3 to close to 5 stars? That is what our iOS team has done.
- Work with a cross functional, high performing team using latest technology
- You will get a Team Discount card which can be used on all 4 major brands
- Northshore location , easy access to the motorway
This is a featured jobat Trineo
You will be part of a growing global professional services practice in the process of expanding our worldwide footprint.
- Modern, data-driven applications delivery; high profile clients
- As an agile team, we present a complete service offering
- Flexible working arrangements
Listed two days agoat Zeacom LimitedDeliver high quality technical solutions in all aspects of the Enghouse product set to our partners and well known large client base. Listed three days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandWork on-site at a prestigious Enterprise customer and provide IT support for walk-in clients. Listed two days agoat Liverton LimitedWork with innovative technology in a fun, fast paced organisation with Global opportunities. Listed three days agoat Mega Ltd
Join our world class team at an exciting time. Utilise your excellent customer service and IT skills to help our customers across the globe.
- Auckland CBD location with great views
- Join a world class team focused on the customer
- Excellent hours & pay - SOME weekend work!
Listed two days agoat Across CulturesThe role will involve administration, graphic design, managing social media presence and some IT support. Listed two days agoat ZuuseOpportunity to join fast growing company Zuuse and be part of the customer support team. Listed three days agoat KPMG
Being the first point of contact for our users, we're looking for someone with excellent customer service skills.
- Be part of a high-performing, talented team who are passionate about technology
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Great opportunity to grow your skill-set and gain exposure to new technologies
Listed five days agoat Cohesion Consulting NZ Limited
Take this Service desk in a contact centre to a "best in class" performance level.
- - Join a growing team in a social enterprise
- - Supporting desktop hardware, Microsoft software, Call centre IP telephony and
- - City based
Listed three days agoat Stonewood Group LtdSeeking an experienced System Support coordinator who is able to liaise between our franchisee home builders, software vendors and support office Listed three days agoat UnispaceThis exciting newly created position will perform IT administration tasks. Work items range from desktop support to routine network administration. Listed fourteen hours agoat Plexure Limited
Off peak shift hours on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Save travel & fuel costs Work autonomously to deliver excellent support service
- 3 Day Work Week with full time Salary
- Work on a Platform with 150 million global users
- Help shape a new team
Listed eight days agoat Muscle chowWe are looking for an enthusiastic 1Full time IT Administrator to join our team at Muscle chow and Fit me in Healthy meal preparing Companies. Listed four days agoat China Construction Bank (New Zealand) Ltd
Managing the effective and efficient operational delivery of technology services to CCBNZL.
- Join a growing global Bank in Auckland CBD
- Leadership role
- Principal responsibility for the Bank's IT management framework
Listed four days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed fourteen hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for an IT specialist to start an exciting opportunity in Central Aucklandl!
- Networking and Operations
- Central Auckland
- Exciting opportunity
Listed eight hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Ongoing IT Temporary role based in the heart of the CBD
- Temporary ongoing contract
- Lots of training and development options
- Supportive and positive culture
Listed three days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed five days agoat ezyVet Limited
If you're looking for something out of the ordinary, somewhere to establish yourself, career and personally, this is the place for you!
- Central location in Newmarket
- Onsite gym, lunches, social working environment and birthday leave!
- The perfect stepping stone to a long term career
Receive new jobs for this search by email