Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Eden Terrace AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
This piece of change doesn't sit in a little pocket of work, you will be working across all streams of work with a significant change ongoing
- The biggest transformation across New Zealand
- working on the roadmap to see how to change will be delivered
- Align change activities with the strategic objectives
This is a featured jobat Kin
Are you a top notch Product Owner, keen to join a successful, high growth, fast paced NZ owned tech company with an international client base?
- Market leading NZ company with a Global focus
- Fun, fast paced, high growth tech environment
- Wellington or Auckland based role
Listed eleven minutes agoat Employers & Manufacturers Assn.EMA (Northern) is a leading membership organisation that exists to help New Zealand business succeed. Listed one day agoat HexagonBe part of a global organisation that enhances public services & fosters safer communities. Positions available in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch Listed one day agoat Finite920
Awesome opportunity to utilise your Hardware Engineering skills and build your server management and VMware capability.
- Infrastructure Support
- Desktop, Laptop, Application and Server Infrastructure
- Windows server management and VMware (Development area)
Listed eleven hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
Ensure effective delivery & management of technology hardware & cloud-based solutions and services and development of technology hardware procedures.
- Provide effective delivery and management of solutions.
- Great mix of communication and collaboration skills
- Wellington or Auckland based (May consider other locations)
Listed eleven hours agoat Find IT Recruitment
Join a professional business with exciting growth on the horizon.
- Level 3 Support
- Supportive and professional environemnt
- Grow your Career
Listed eight hours agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedTier 1 Security Analyst to help with monitoring, ticketing and triage. Also involvement in various projects / initiatives as required. Listed seven days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed five days agoat Air New ZealandAs part of our digital structure this role reports to the Service Desk Team Leader and works within our high performing Service Desk team. Listed twenty three hours agoat DeskDirectorDeskDirector is looking for a graduate (or recent graduate) to join the team to provide support for our software customers. Listed eight days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a Systems Engineer to work with a brand-new enterprise level client in Auckland. Listed seven days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed four days agoat Datacom
Our purpose Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities
- Awesome new office in Wynyard Quarter
- Great benefits such as income protection, health and life insurances!
Listed eight days agoat Fraedom
Fraedom - a VISA entity - is a Fintech company providing payments and transaction solutions to corporate customers in a B2B space.
- Global Fintech - Subsidiary of Visa Inc.
- A truly diverse culture where sense of belonging and inclusion is a big focus.
- Work with enterprise level banks / products across the globe
Listed ten hours agoat HCL Australia Services Pty LtdEUC Lead is responsible for the provision of a sustainable, reliable, low-risk end user environment, allowing the business to operate confidently. Listed five days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email