Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
Proactively maintain & support clients infrastructure. i.e. Lv 3 tech support, project delivery, technology roadmaps, documentation & client facing.
- Codeblue - leading provider of proactive monitoring & IT infrastructure services
- Systems Engineer, Systems Integrator, Trusted Advisor - client facing
- Our employees are our number one asset. Ongoing training & career advancement
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
This role will tick all the boxes! Development Lead required for a NZ Corporate and be an influential part of their changing technology landscape.
- Technology enthusiast across modern front-end, back-end and Cloud Environments
- Develop agile delivery teams with the right toll sets and approaches
- Motivate, lead and develop your team to unlock their potential
Listed six days agoat Sandfield Associates
Bespoke software development, range of clients, work directly with clients, career opportunities, average employee has been here 5 years plus
- Full Stack Development
- Variety of software development projects
- A supportive and social environment
Listed eleven days agoat Ministry of EducationJoining our existing team, you'll help us expand our reach to provide continuous support capability from our location in Botany, Manukau team. Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Opportunity for a Business Analyst to provide analysis and application support for a new system implementation.
- 3 month contract
- South Auckland Location
- New system implementation
Listed four days agoat Comspek International Limited
High level role, big opportunities EUC, Collaboration
- Great Salary!! $$$
- Desktop, Win10, O365, SfB, CUCM
- Be the linchpin in the biggest desktop projects in NZ
Listed two days agoat Fuse IT RecruitmentJunior software test analyst to join award winning software house based in Central Auckland. .NET Environme. Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
6 month contract (to start) | Business Analyst with strong Data Analytics skills | Auckland Central
- Data Analyst / Business Analyst
- 6 month contract (to start)
- Part of a large, global programme
Listed four days agoat Webscope
You love managing large and complex software projects using Agile/Scrum practices.
- Awesome office culture, strong technical team
- We have standing desks, Fitbits, Shakti Mats, Headspace app and a fruit bowl
- Balanced with coffee, chocolate and a fridge stocked with energy drinks and beer
Listed nineteen days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandRostered after hours IT support role for an experienced Service Desk Analyst. Listed four days agoat Fraedom
Fraedom offers transaction management products and services, including expense management and accounts payable solutions.
- A key role interfacing between the technology group & Fraedom’s banking partners
- Facilitate the successful uptake of new product features for partners
- Delivery of key items by aligning communication, people, culture & processes
Listed three days agoat Potentia: New Zealand’s Most Awarded IT Recruitment Consultancy*
This company is creating first-class integrated entertainment technology and so, need first class talent to join the team.
- Premium development standards with a great social team ethos
- Major development plans with extremely exciting projects beginning right now
- Modern offices with flexible working hours and beer on tap
Listed eleven days agoat OriginWork for a passionate company that values its culture and people! Fantastic team environment with lots of opportunity for career progression. Listed two days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Seeking a Digital Product Manager to contribute to the success of the business by delivering digital products that meet the needs of our customers
- Downtown Auckland CBD Location
- In-House Digital Team on the path to success
- Generous Salary and Company Benefits
Listed three days agoat Revera LimitedA self-starter and team player able to work closely with team and wide organisation to deliver on multiple projects Listed five days agoat Agility CIS Limited
Agility CIS is looking for an experienced, SQL Developer with 1-3 years' experience pursuing a career in database development.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Flexible hours and casual dress
- Offices in Auckland, Melbourne, Brisbane, Houston & Dubai
Listed nine days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis is a great NZ success story having grown exponentially the past 10 years. With no sign of slowing down. Multiple Data Architect roles available.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education