Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All Otago
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BlueJeans Network
We are looking for an iOS Automation Engineer who is interested in changing the way the world works together.
- Work for a global company from sunny Dunedin
- Snack-filled Kitchen
- Health Insurance
Listed six days agoat Crew Consulting
Work across projects, implementations, & upgrades of Systems & Networks in Central Otago.
- Project Work
- Queenstown Based with some Travel
- $90,000 - $110,000
Listed nineteen days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedGreat opportunity for a Senior BA to join a leading NZ corporate and established IT team at their Central Dunedin Office. Listed nineteen days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedJoin this international organisation awarded for IT Security, Service Delivery, and Social Responsibility- an organisation you'll want on your CV! Listed seven days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedJoin the South Island's leading healthcare organisation and not for profit changing Kiwi lives! Listed eight days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedJoin a successful, international NZ organisation leading technical processes by building system performance at their head office in central Dunedin! Listed four days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedLooking for a challenging role that offers you the freedom to bring a layer of joy to your clients as a experienced Senior Network & Systems Engineer? Listed twenty five days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems and Network Engineer to join our clients company in beautiful Queenstown.
- Great work environment and located in beautiful Queenstown
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic role with a lot of scope to use your advanced IT skills
Listed four days agoat Whitelaw MitchellExperienced PHP developer. Will be developing & maintaining existing web applications, scoping client projects, providing support to clients. Listed twenty seven days agoat Skyline Enterprises
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading tourism operators.
- Seeking Experienced Systems Engineer
- Great benefits across the Skyline Group
- Enjoy the benefits of career development within the Skyline Enterprises group
Listed seven days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedThe Kiwi company that's driving innovation using technology in the Agricultural industry worldwide! Listed four days agoat University of Otago
We are the IT Support Services Team and work to provide a wide range of technology services and solutions to support colleagues and students.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance
- Provide technical support
- Excellent work/life balance in Dunedin
Listed six hours agoat Delta
Do you enjoy the satisfaction of making a difference to business practice? We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team
- A challenging and varied role where no day is the same
- The opportunity to be involved in interesting projects
- A fun and supportive work environment
Listed thirteen days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedJoin the South Island's leading healthcare organisation and not for profit changing Kiwi lives! Listed fifteen days agoat Your People Limited
Our client is looking for a Technician with a difference. Bring your IT and customer service skills to deliver top-notch service to local SMEs.
- Enjoy an interesting, customer-focussed IT role supporting SMEs
- Development opportunities
- Easy parking and a great team!
Listed seven days agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Engineer - Level 1 & 2 Support. 3 Month Contract. Possible Extensions.
- 3 Month Contract - Must be available from 1 April
- Enterprise Environment
- Competitive Rates
Listed six days agoat DOWNER NZ• An opportunity to work in a world-renowned location
• Career development and training
• Combination of office based and field work Listed sixteen days agoat Crew Consulting
Systems Engineer required for a local managed services company. Varied client base.
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Working across Systems, Networks & Cloud Computing
- Training Encouraged
Listed twenty days agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Analyst Required - Proving Level 1 & 2 Support
- Enterprise Environment - Future Opportunities
- Be on the Front Line - Service, Repair & Support
- Team Activities
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education