Full Time Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Connect Security Products Ltd
The perfect role for a motivated, organised, experienced sales professional with a technical background, and most importantly, a willingness to learn!
- Distributor, selling some of the worlds largest brands
- New Zealand owned nationwide company
- Autonomous role with fantastic team
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
Work in a fun and supportive Service Desk team, providing remote technical support to clients.
- Not your typical Level 1 but a Technical Service Desk
- Busy yet fun team environment
- Company culture that fosters career progression
Listed two days agoat University of Otago
We are responsible for the provision, maintenance, and support of information and communication technologies within the University of Otago community.
- Deliver 3rd tier support across one of the South Island
- Lead a small focused team of technical staff
- Be a key menber of the Systems Services team
Listed nine hours agoat Private AdvertiserWork With a Growing, Leading Global Business Software Vendor - Convenient location, close to Britomart Transport Centre - Discounted Health Insurance Listed twelve hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Business-orientation to our Customer portfoli, enabling business outcomes through technology
- Help to imagine and shape our future organisation and show us how to get there
- Join us on our Agile journey and provide leadership to build IT Capability
- Some flexibility to move between our offices in Highbrook and Parnell
Listed one day agoat 920
Looking for a Platform Engineer Superstar for a permanent role based in Auckland
- Platform Engineer
- Permanent Role
- Auckland CBD Based
Listed nine days agoat Catalyst IT Limited
We are looking for a junior cloud engineer to join our team in our Auckland office to help us maintain and run New Zealand’s first public cloud.
- Great waterfront location
- Work for a company truly committed to FOSS
- Supportive colleagues, friendly team and plenty of professional development
Listed seven days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
If you like solving problems and taking care of people, working in our Enterprise Service Desk team could be your calling.
- Are you a customer service superstar who loves technology?
- Work for a company that truly champions diversity
- Benefits that make a real difference!
Listed two days agoat Potentia Wellington
Lead a team responsible for major initiatives taking place within the organisation; the core focuses on change and transformation across IT delivery
- Work in an established organisation with a start-up mentality
- Lead a team through a green-fields transformation
- Drive a culture of delivery and high-performance
Listed ten days agoat Strata Networks LimitedLevel 2 Service Desk Technician position available for someone to join our fast paced IT Service Desk team based in Rosedale, North Shore. Listed one day agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Looking for a Tech Lead (Web) to join our high-performing team.
- Looking for a natural problem solver
- Digital Services, Group Tech for Fletcher Building
- Location Penrose & Parking provided onsite!
Listed eight days agoat QJumpersTo assist with the provision of application software and services. Listed nine days agoat OriginSeeking a Level 3 superstar to join our Senior Delivery Team. Amazing opportunity to join a fantastic culture located in Freemans Bay - IT's ON! Listed nine days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
This is a Graduate level role for someone beginning or new in their IT career.
- Opportunity to grow
- Great team culture
Listed two days agoat DOWNER NZNow is the time to join a stable and steady construction business, with a promising looking horizon! Listed two days agoat Super Tech solutionsBecome a qualified Chorus fiber technician able to work on the Nations fiber network. Listed one day agoat H2R Consulting
Join an organisation going through significant change and play a pivotal role within the PMO.
- Are you a delivery focussed Project Manager looking for your next role?
- Do you posses strong interpersonal skills and built relationships with ease?
- Join a fun and flexible working environment
Listed seven days agoat Randstad Technologies
IT Manager opportunity with a fast growing retail business - Based in central Auckland - Excellent position - Competitive salary and benefits
- Super fast growing retail business
- Varied IT managerial role
- Lots of opportunities for investment
Listed fifteen days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are seeking an energetic and proven leader to build a new Project Management practice from the ground up.
- Newly established leaderership position
- Green fields role
- Commercial Government Ministry
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education