Database Development & Administration Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat HR Connect Ltd
New role; grow your career
- Successful consultancy
- Health sector
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat Robert Walters
A great opportunity for a a SQL DBA to join a fast-paced exciting environment that is driven by data and are leading specialists in the market.
- Supportive and dynamic team!
- Great team culture
- Work with interesting data sets!
Listed ten days agoat Te Tihi o Ruahine Whanau Ora AllianceThis role supports the aspirational social movement of Whanau Ora. The role will facilitate data collection including from other agencies. Listed three days agoat Midlands Health Network
Pinnacle Ventures are in the middle of an exciting cloud transformation journey, and have some juicy projects lined up.
- Are you curious, motivated and self-sufficient?
- Opportunity to build your career in a foward-thinking organisation
- Play your part in improving the health and wellbeing of our population
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
We are looking for a Data Technician to join the Asset and Funding team in Transport, with strong written and numeric skills and an eye for detail.
- Great career opportunity
- Be part of a high performing team
- Supportive and professional team environment
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Health GroupBring your experience and skills to our organisation. This role can be based in Auckland or Wellington. APPLY NOW Listed seven days agoat Profile Group
Join an exciting team as Data Analyst and gain valuable exposure within a large organisation.
- 2-3 Month Temp assignment
- Immediate start
- West Christchurch Location
Listed five days agoat Dunedin City Council
The focus of this role is to promote great practice, and maintain a strong focus on quality and delivery information services for DCC.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary role
- Exciting new challenge in a team oriented position
- Focus on supporting a range of corporate information functions
Listed five days agoat Absolute IT LimitedAre you great at planning, design, develop and implementation of a BI Environment then this is for you. Listed six days agoat T&G Global
As part of the Master Data team you will support internal customers with creating and updating master data and troubleshooting issues.
- Parental Leave Cover - 10 months
- Use you knowledge of master data management and best practices
- Mt Wellington based
Listed four days agoat H2R ConsultingWe are looking for intermediate level Data Analyst for an initial 6 month hourly rate contract. Listed three days agoat TSG
We are looking for an experienced SQL DBA with a strong background in T-SQL, Data modelling and Microsoft BI suite
- Utilise your outstanding DBA skills and experience
- Global company undertaking huge growth; Great career development opportunities
- Benefits including health and life insurance, free coffee Fridays etc
Listed seven days agoat Rothbury Insurance Brokers
Based in Auckland CBD, we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Data/ Reporting Analyst to join our IT team.
- Junior role within our IT team
- Permanent position based in Auckland CBD
- Great opportunity to help make a difference in our Business
Listed twenty four days agoat cbm New Zealand
Responsible for supporter database system, with some IT. Servicing donor relations and finance. Involved in daily donation processing. Hands-on.
- Join a dynamic team on a purposeful, global mission
- Provide data-based advice to management
- Permanent part time role: 20-25 hours per week
Listed seventeen days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed ten days agoat Hudson - Technology and Digital
An exciting opportunity to join a Global Organisation has recently become available. If you're a Intermediate C# .NET Developer make sure to apply!
- Global Organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
Listed twenty days agoat National Hauora CoalitionThe role is a varied mix reporting, analysis, database design and provision of insights for health and social organisations. Listed twenty one days agoat Sourced | IT Recruitment Specialists
Work within a team of highly skilled professionals, renowned for their team culture and commitment to quality software solutions.
- Broad role across DevOps, SysOps and Data Engineering
- Work with leading technologies for a global clientele
- Exceptional work environment offering team, collaboration and innovation
Listed twenty three days agoat Presto Resourcing
Are you an eager, driven Intermediate SQL DBA looking for an exciting opportunity to grow in your career?
- Excellent remuneration
- Great team, North Shore location
- Must have min of 3+ years experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email