Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hays Sales
Ready to bring your candidate management skills and business development skills to the next level?
- Wellington CBD location
- Start your career in Recruitment with the global leader
- Experience the industry's best training
This is a featured jobat Mitton ElectroNet
This new and exciting role is for a full-time permanent business partner. Providing HR leadership, coordination and support, across our entire company
- We are an industry-leading electrical engineering design consultancy
- Highly-regarded team of experienced, dedicated and friendly professionals
- Excellent opportunity to positively impact our culture and shape our future
Listed four days agoat Paymark
We’re looking for a superstar to join our team and contribute to amazing employee experiences. Could this be you?!
- Varied and busy role
- Opportunity for advancement in the future
- Great culture and perks!
Listed three days agoat healthAllianceBe part of a small, but dynamic team Opportunity to learn and develop Variety and meaningful role in a fast paced, busy environment healthAl... Listed seven days agoat Allied Press Limited
Allied Press Limited has a rare and exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced HR/People capability Advisor to join their Dunedin based team
- Take your HR career to the next level
- Generalist and change focused
- Opportunity to complement existing team skills
Listed eleven hours agoat Private Advertiser20 hours per week, with some flexibly needed on occasion. Lovely people, great offices and a quality, growth company with a solid future. Listed four days agoat Tegel
Are you ready to bring your HR Generalist skills and make a difference?
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Why commute into the city when you can work locally?
- Be part of market leading organisation
Listed three days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
If you enjoy a good laugh, a lot of character, and promote being your authentic self at work this opportunity may be of interest to you.
- Modern and dynamic People and Culture team
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomous, empowering and high-trust team culture
Listed three days agoat YMCA of Auckland Inc
This is an amazing opportunity for two highly motivated intermediate level HR Advisors who reflect our organisational values of Responsibility
- Full time permanent positions, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland CBD but with requirement to travel and work
- Free gym membership + discounts across YMCA programmes, services and products
Listed five days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
We're looking for a great HR Manager to take ownership of all things people-related in our lovely hotel whilst our HR Manager is on maternity leave.
- Work in a great values-based tight knit team
- Enjoy variety and autonomy, with plenty of support
- Great benefits including staff meals and car parking
Listed five days agoat Alliance Group Ltd
• Bring your extensive administration experience to Alliance
• Excellent opportunity for career progression
• Key role in our HR team
- Work for one of the largest employers in New Zealand
- Variety of meaningful work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive remuneration and opportunity to grow your career
Listed three days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
If you can say ‘yes’ to the above questions then this may be the exciting new opportunity you have been waiting to see!
- Motivated by helping keep New Zealand and New Zealander’s safe?
- Looking for a great team environment?
- Want unique challenges and loads of variety?
Listed three days agoat PwC NZ
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our dynamic team.
- Join an environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
- Have an unrivalled level of access to local and global industry expertise
Listed four days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Excellent stand alone role for HR generalist with great career progression and development
- Running the HR function
- Generalist role
- Excellent knowledge of NZ employment law
Listed five days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Work for one of the biggest government agencies making a difference in New Zealand
- Always wanted to work in the Public Sector?
- CBD Location – Government Department
- Full time, Monday – Friday business hours
Listed four days agoat salt
Due to an increase in the services on offer this not for profit have an exciting opportunity for a PART TIME HR Administrator to join the team.
- Part time - approx 30 hours
- Not for profit
- Varied role
Listed four days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Advisory role available with this large Dunedin business working within a complex and challenging environment providing HR assistance.
- Competitive remuneration
- Growth and development opportunities
- Strong employee relations focus
Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
An amazing opportunity for an up and coming HR advisor; working with an incredible mentor!
- Incredible career opportunities
- Professional corporate NZ organisation
Listed four days agoat DOWNER NZ
Part time. Connect people to ongoing support to ensure their long term success. This role has all the feels - be part of an award winning team.
- Be part of an award winning team who make a real difference in peoples lives
- Support people transition into work and the challenges that can bring
- Use your skills to support people who have multiple complex challenges going on
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
The associate assessor team will support planned recruitment programmes of work and also have the opportunity to contribute to our employer brand
- Apply your experience in fairly accessing candidates
- Flexible/variable hours – work from home and in the office
- Deliver core operational talent to the business
Listed three days agoat Human Connections Group
Looking to utilise your HR skills and experience in a consulting environment? Wanting to work with a team of HR people but have autonomy too? Read on
- Work with several clients
- True work/life balance
- Great family friendly team
Listed five days agoat Stapleton Consulting
If you have superhero capabilities such as: effectively reading a room and a high level of EQ - this job has been waiting for a person just like you
- Previous experience working as an HR generalist in a corporate environment.
- Great past recruitment experience
- Brilliant at supporting job seekers with coaching and CV assistance
Receive new jobs for this search by email