Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Provide strategic leadership and advice on all aspects of HR, inclusive of people management, organisational development, and culture issues.
- Understanding of current HR practice and knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- Demonstrated skill as a people influencer, and relationship builder
- Strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
Exciting opportunity for an experienced H&S practitioner to stamp their mark on this new role & participate in the development of TSA's H&S function.
- Newly created position; plenty of scope to stamp your mark
- Develop and implement nationwide H&S initiatives
- Based in Cuba Street, Wellington - home of café culture
Listed twenty two days agoat HR Connect Ltd
Are you passionate about people and how HR can support the business.
- Grow your HR career
- Supportive team environment
- Te Kuiti location
Listed fourteen days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Be part of a supportive team providing high level, trusted, expert advice.
- Leading substantial HR related initiatives and developing people strategies
- Communicating HR’s strategy & position on issues with credibility and influence
- Being the key link between the HR functions and the business
Listed twenty four days agoat Lime LimitedCooperAitken are looking for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to join their team to be based at their Morrinsville branch. Listed two days agoat H2R ConsultingA new role sitting within the OD team that will embody our client’s vision of providing a high duty of care for their staff. Listed twenty one days agoat Alexander James Limited
Unique opportunity working for a global organisation - innovative with extensive opportunity. Wiri location, although option for Tauranga & Chch
- Wiri location
- Global organisation - some travel in the future
- Extensive career opportunities
Listed fourteen days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
If your situation has suddenly changed due to the COVID19 situation, this 9 month fixed term role is a great option to consider.
- HR generalist advising up to Tier 2
- Mentoring opportunity
- Public sector
Listed twenty four days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Provide support across HR processes and projects, within New Zealand's largest manufacturer and exporter of premium pine products.
- ASAP start, 3 month temp role
- Rotorua location, occasional travel to Thames and KatiKati
- Wide exposure to HR tasks
Listed twenty one days agoat Kelly ServicesResponsible for HR & Internal Recruiting for a logistics company based in East Tamaki and North Shore! Listed two days agoat Foodstuffs South IslandFoodstuffs South Island are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Coordinator to join our People and Strategy Team. Listed twenty three days agoat John Deere
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, forward thinking and experienced HR professional to join one of the worlds most respected company's.
- Lead, influence, collaborate and deliver exceptional HRM service
- Build capability and talent throughout our NZ Businesses
- Full-time, permanent role as part of the Senior Leadership Team
Listed twenty five days agoat Ruby Recruit LtdExciting HR Manager role - Permanent Listed sixteen days agoat Rice Consulting Limited
Change & Transformation for one of Australasia's most iconic brands. Two year FTC.
- Yes! We are hiring!
- Change & Transformation
- 2 year FTC
Listed eight days agoat H2R Consulting
Our client has an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst who has specialised in Reward systems.
- Experienced rem person or an HR analyst
- Are you able to analyse and advise around pay and benefits
- Do you want to work for a forward-thinking company
Listed twenty two days agoat SourceHR
Mt Wellington, parking, great work environment
- Mt Wellington
- Supportive team culture
- Temporary - Immediate Start
Listed twenty three days agoat Right Click Employment NZ LimitedTemporary HR Administrator required for an urgent temp assignment based in Tauranga. Immediate start. Two months plus. Dynamic environment. Listed twenty eight days agoat DLA Piper New ZealandPosition: Senior HR Consultant 0.6 FTE Experience: 5+ years Team: Human Resources Location: Wellington Listed twenty eight days agoat EZIBUY- Fantastic opportunity for career development
- Fast-paced commercial environment
- Central Auckland offices
Receive new jobs for this search by email