Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Opportunity for a proactive and dedicated HR Business Partner to work with this international business in support of their NZ-based operations
- 10 month FTC - Operational HR focus - support a diverse leadership group
- Drive capability improvement and promote a high-performance culture
- Join a world-class global HR team with opportunities for career progression
This is a featured jobat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Bring your specialist employee relations knowledge and experience to this great opportunity at ANZ
- Staff Banking Benefits and Discounts
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
This is an awesome opportunity to work in a sole charge HR role supporting the owner and senior leadership
- HR generalist role with truckloads of autonomy
- Seaview location, so park at the door!
- Privately owned Relocation Company
Listed three days agoat Maxumise (Fiji) Pte Ltd
The position plays a critical leadership role in strategic and operational human capital management (HCM) with R. C. Manubhai & Co Pte Ltd, Fiji.
- HCM function & Operations and Change Management
- Training and Development, Strategic Planning, Mediation & Negotiations
- Based in Fiji with other attractive employee benefits
Listed three days agoat AssessAdvantage
Bendon is looking for commercially focused HR generalist to assist in delivering a world-class people experience to our team
- Join the Human Resources team of one of the worlds's leading lingerie brands
- Opportunity to be involved and lead a number of HR initiatives globally
- Be part of a team who want to empower women, and make a difference
Listed four days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
Fixed Term Opportunity Until End of October Are you a passionate and innovative OD professional wanting to make a difference to a leading business?
- Recognised as Aon Best Employer 3 consecutive years in a row
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent Company Culture
Listed four days agoat Mercedes-Benz Cars|| Engage and influence stakeholders at all levels || Build capability || deliver on people strategy || Live and breathe Leadership 2020 Listed three days agoat NZ Police Association
Do you have an affinity with Police or working experience in ER/IR? If so, let's chat!
- A role where you can make a real difference
- Based in our modern office based in the middle of the CBD
- Open, friendly and collaborative team
Listed four days agoat Babcock NZBabcock International Group, the engineering services company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a cen Listed seven days agoat TANK JuiceWe're looking for an energetic and people focused Human Resources professional to join our team. Listed five days agoat JOYN
Work flexibly on varied HR assignments whilst enjoying the benefit of a supportive team behind you.
- No Sales - all your work is handed to you!
- Master your work life balance and work on your own terms
- Flexible assignments with a variety of clients
Listed six days agoat Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty LtdA part-time, 3 day a week opportunity exists for an experienced HR professional to partner with business leaders to achieve our business objectives Listed three days agoat Autogrow
We’re looking for a "breath of fresh air" who can drive the People strategy to help maximise business performance.
- An opportunity to shape something from scratch
- Reporting to the CEO
- Growing company with international operations
Listed six days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Build capability and bring change in an international organisation with a genuine global footprint.
- Flexible working!
- Agile, tenacious and ambitious team
- Individual development and career progression
Listed four days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
As the Senior HR Advisor for NEC New Zealand you will enjoy a varied role, engaging with the whole business and linking into a global network.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Own the Human Resources function for New Zealand;
- Enjoy a varied role including change, recruitment, H&S, OD, and more...
Listed five days agoat Zespri International Ltd
Reporting to the HR BP Lead, this role will be responsible for the day to day delivery of generalist HR Business partnering to multiple business units
- Partner with the business to deliver a high quality service
- Secondment cover
- Rare contract opportunity with a global organisation
Listed seven days agoat KiwiRail
Lead your team of 4 through an exciting growth model where change management will be paramount to your Stakeholders.
- Senior leadership role
- 4 experienced HRBP's as direct reports
- True Business partnering - full autonomy
Listed six days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Have you a passion for people, their well being and their education?
- Experienced Leader
- Health Sector
- Competitive Salary
Listed six days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Great career opportunity to lead and grow a specialised agency recruitment team within our project services specialisation.
- Lead a growing practice with an investment mandate
- Clear career progression
- Scale, respources and brand
Listed seven days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Take leadership capability to this next level, in a role that offers numerous opportunities for creative thinking.
- Confident relationship builder
- Flex your creative capability
- Work with a tight-knit, collaborative team
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Fab opportunity for HR Manager or senior HR BP ready to step-up into a leadership role. Company in dynamic growth mode, offering career & project-base
- Career Opportunity
- South Auckland H.O
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Are you looking for a new challenge? Senior HR professional with transformational change experience required for this dynamic role
- Experienced Project Manager
- Change, transformation management experience required
- Strong Leadership skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email