Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Ponsonby Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously and prioritise.
- Short Term - Temp Assignment, Immediate Start
- Experience in HR or volume-based recruitment, strong administration skills
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi.
This is a featured jobat Smart Safety Solutions
We are currently looking for a full-time Health and Safety Business Partner to facilitate the development and improvement health and safety
- Central location
- Leading education provider
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the community
Listed fourteen hours agoat Cook Costello
Helping to implement our new HRMS / LMS system, develop HR processes and procedures while developing their own knowledge and experiences.
- Are looking for a development opportunity to grow in the HR space
- Looking for experience in HRMS project implementation
- Are you wanting to work in team oriented fun environment?
Listed three days agoat Recruitment ExpertWork from home doing what you love while making a ton of money and being supported by a team - interested...then apply right now. Listed three days agoat Diocesan School for GirlsEnthusiastic HR Coordinator needed for one of New Zealand’s leading independent schools. Listed five days agoat Holmes
An exciting opportunity to grow your career in a new role - the construction industry is booming, Holmes is growing, and so is the HR team!
- Generalist exposure - provide support across the HR function.
- Fantastic location in the heart of the Viaduct Harbour.
- 1-year fixed term contract.
Listed four days agoat Fusion Partners Limited
Fast growing NZ SME in the private education sector, work with a HR Leader that will inspire, challenge and provide exceptional scope in the role.
- City Fringe - with easy parking/ transport options
- OD Dream Role with a superb team and HR Leader
- Education Sector making a difference
Listed ten days agoat Icebreaker
Are you a passionate, have a strong desire to continually learn and evolve and are a collaborative team player who wants a rewarding HR position ?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources?
- Are you an awesome coordinator to support our HR team ?
- Innovative and inspiring NZ company
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
An amazing HR generalist role in Panuku Deveopment Auckland
- • Permanent full-time position
- • Fast-paced, diverse challenges
- • Make your mark on the implementation of the Panuku People Plan
Listed five days agoat people2people
If you are thinking of taking your HR career in a new direction this year but are unsure of which way to go, then temping could be for you.
- Opportunities to work with some of the best organisations
- Short or long term conracts
- Enjoy the variety that temping has to offer
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Join our innovative and development-focussed People & Performance division!
- Permanent role, based in Auckland CBD
- Propel your career forward within our large People & Performance team
- Utilise your customer service skills in a fast-paced and engaging role
Listed four days agoat Bravo – The Hospitality Experts
This role is integral to the smooth running of our temp teams. Based in the CBD you will be the link between our clients and staff
- Previous experience in a Hospitality Management/Supervisor role?
- Looking to move away from frontline work?
- But still want to keep the buzz of hospitality!
Listed ten days agoat Crombie Lockwood
This role has it all - autonomy, creativity, breadth and loads of opportunity for input. Bring along your sense of humour!
- We are a leading global commercial insurance brokerage
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Great team culture within a fun and dynamic environment
Listed six days agoat Datamine Limited
We’re looking for a proactive, passionate and approachable HR Generalist. This is not your usual, solely administrative HR role. At Datamine it means
- A fantastic opportunity to continue your development in HR
- Your contributions will make a significant difference!
- An environment where you are challenged and supported
Listed seven days agoat Restaurant Association of New Zealand
Excellent full-time opportunity for someone with expert employment relations knowledge to join a fun and friendly team.
- Great team envirnoment
- Fast paced
- Free parking
Listed ten days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for for an HR Business Partner to help lead this iconic organisation through a period of change an innovation.
- City Fringe
- Not for Profit
- Change and Innovation
Listed seven days agoat Westpacyou have exceptional service delivery and Human Resources experience coupled with commercial acumen? Listed four days agoat KPMG
We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities
- KPMG is one of the most respected global professional services firms.
- Consulting provides an exciting and challenging environment
- We have the capability to help our clients solve complex challenges
Listed six days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global payment solutions
Ready to support a stellar people team in a rapidly growing organization? Tell us why yo'd be a great fit!
- Competitive Salary
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Team of talented specialists and people focused culture
Listed thirteen days agoat Four Points by Sheraton AucklandDo you have a passion for working in Human Resources? Join the world's leading global hospitality company and grow your career in HR!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education