Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Mount Albert Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously and prioritise.
- Short Term - Temp Assignment, Immediate Start
- Experience in HR or volume-based recruitment, strong administration skills
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi.
This is a featured jobat ASG Holdings NZ Ltd
Occupational Health & Safety role working 3 days per week based in East Tamaki in technology sector.
- New Zealand Owned Business
- Role with variety working across the technology sector
- Be part of a growing group of businesses
Listed two days agoat Deloitte - NZ
Contribute to an amazing cause by providing exceptional support to our People and Performance team
- Do you want varied work - where no two days are ever the same?
- Are you efficient, organised and have extremely good attention to detail?
- Do you want to work in a collaborative and supportive team?
Listed two days agoat PwC NZ
Exciting new role in a global leading firm. Great development opportunities in a forward thinking and tech enabled team.
- Put your skills to the test, working for some of NZ’s largest organisations
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
- Work in an inclusive environment of sharing and collaboration
Listed six days agoat Hays Human Resources
Looking to take your admin career to the next level?
- Several positions available
- CBD or North Shore based
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed three days agoat Grand Mercure Auckland
Bring your HR skills and join our energetic team in this exciting full time role as Talent and Culture (HR) Coordinator at AccorHotels
- Opportunity to join AccorHotels with great benefits
- CBD location
- An exciting opportunity for an energetic individual
Listed six days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
This is a great role that offers you variety and development as you work on a range of HR duties.
- Stunning CBD Offices
- Career Progression!
- Leading Law firm
Listed three days agoat Capability Group Limited
Support our growth in Asia Pacific by ensuring our employee experience is extraordinary. Join our highly motivated & creative Auckland based team.
- Flexible part time hours
- 100% NZ owned company selling innovative learning solutions and services
- Establish, build and grow HR practices
Listed seventeen hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Raise the quality of employment standards and ensure workplaces treat employees fairly
- Make a difference in the community
- Permanent opportunity
- Auckland CBD based
Listed two days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
This role assists and supports the team undertaking a variety of duties and responsibilities. Busy, varied and diverse role. Awesome opportunity.
- Team Administrator role oozing with responsibility, accountability & ownership
- Central City. Busy, varied, diverse role working in a great team atmosphere
- Wanted ... your outstanding can do attitude and strong organisation skills
Listed eight days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
Take an exciting opportunity to kick-start your HR career within a fascinating organisation, as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Take on a great learning opportunity
- Join a diverse multi-site environment, based in Auckland's CBD
- Enjoy great benefits including five weeks annual leave
Listed fourteen hours agoat Bureau Limited
Ready for an immediate start, working in a busy environment with great people around you?
- 3-6 months
- Financial Services
- $50 to $60 per hour
Listed six days agoat Pohlen Partners
Positively impact careers, talent strategies and commercial outcomes
- Blended portfolio
- Influence sustainable careers and commercial talent solutions
- Flexible employment practices
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Back our people to be world class! Great opportunity in our fun and hardworking team!
- Inspire and empower our people!
- Be part of a dynamic and fun team
- Exposure to all aspects of OD
Listed seven days agoat Auckland Council
Updating and maintaining our HR system
- Permanent and fixed-term positions available, based in Central Auckland
- Develop your career in HR systems
- Endless opportunities for progression and career development
Listed six days agoat EmploysureAre you looking to excel your HR career in Auckland? We have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Relations Adviser to join our team in Auckland Listed seven days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Partner with the Head of HR to attract and retain the right talent in addition to assisting with engagement and enablement initiatives and HR projects
- Very dynamic and varied role, no day is the same, great opportunity to develop
- Truly partner with the business to have an impact, multiple projects, fun team
- Study and memberships programme, innovative company, diverse workforce
Listed two days agoat ProgressionHR
Be part of creating a world-class people experience in this people focussed, innovative environment. Drive projects and quality end to end recruitment
- Be part of creating a world-class people experience
- People focussed, innovative environment
- Drive projects and quality recruitment practices
Listed ten days agoat Diocesan School for GirlsEnthusiastic HR Coordinator needed for one of New Zealand’s leading independent schools. Listed six days agoat Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)Advise and support students seeking employment, build relationships with employers, involvement with alumni and employment related events. Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
We are looking for a Change Consultant to work in a fast-paced role in working on multiple change projects.
- Fast paced, hands on role working on range of change projects
- Manage end to end restructure projects
- Permanent full time role
Listed ten days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Impact a business through your authentic and credible approach.
- Newly created role in a 'new-look' HR structure
- Leading people projects across the national organisation
- CBD location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education