Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Kingsland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HQR Limited
If you are seeking a career change to join a company that is advancing year on year, then please read on....
- Amazing Team - therefore brilliant, refreshing opportunity!
- Specialists in mission critical IT systems
- Flexible working conditions
This is a featured jobat Harvey Norman
Fantastic role for someone who is either a Super Star Coordinator who wants a varied and challenging workload…
- Opportunity to take responsibility for a wide range of activity
- Play a key role in helping us create effective H&S practice for our business
- Get to use your strengths in getting the details right every day!
Listed five days agoat Recruitment ExpertWork from home doing what you love while making a ton of money and being supported by a team - interested...then apply right now. Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
We're currently looking for a motivated and passionate HR Coordinator to join a small HR team.
- Permanent full-time position
- True HR Generalist
- Flexible hours
Listed six days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
This role will give you exposure to multiple HR aspects as well as supporting change and process projects.
- Ideally Auckland based, but open for Hamilton
- Gain fantastic exposure to our HR teams and processes
- Build your Fonterra profile, work with a range of people across the business
Listed three days agoat Medtech GlobalMedtech is looking for a talented and dedicated HR Executive to join our team. Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
We are looking for a HR advisor to join a strong kiwi brand.
- Auckland Central
- Household name - a proud Kiwi brand!
- Permanent Role
Listed five days agoat Rodd & Gunn
In this role you will partner with our business leaders to manage the lifecycle of our employees and develop R&G best practice for today and tomorrow.
- Report directly to Global GM Retail
- Develop and manage the entire retail employee lifecycle
- Work with an iconic NZ brand
Listed five days agoat Les Mills New ZealandThe People & Performance Coordinator is responsible for supporting the business to deliver the Les Mills Employment Experience at every touch point. Listed five days agoat Simply Security Limited
Do you want a role where you can grow your skill in HR? A role that has variety? Then we have the role for you!
- Diversified and vibrant team
- Great opportunity to further your HR career
- Growing industry
Listed five days agoat BNZ
Be responsible for providing a great experience for our employees and People Leaders by supporting them with all their People-related issues.
- Utilise your HR or related tertiary qualification
- You will become an expert at providing advice on People related queries
- A great opportunity to kick-start your career in HR
Listed four days agoat HRtoolkit
A Part time HR role with loads of variety, ready for an energetic, upbeat HR person, must be experienced in recruitment end to end
- 15-20 hours per week
- innovative company with strong sustainability values
- great variety of HR
Listed four days agoat SPIDER PERSONNEL LTD
Provide general HR advice, support and training, with a central focus on using every opportunity to increase capability across the business.
- Utilise your HR experience, bring your ideas and get stuck in
- Showcase your established HR skill set
- Join an open and collaborative environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BE OUR MISSION CONTROLLER! Switched on, Administrator for Recruitment Co based in Mt Eden. We can wait to after exams! But get in NOW!
- Amazing Role for a Graduate to learn and grow a broad base of skills
- Funky converted warehouse in Eden Tce. Parking! Good Coffee! Happy People!
- Great career building role! You will learn so much!!!
Listed four days agoat Fullers Group Ltd
As an HR generalist supporting a range of managers and employees, you’ll get a breadth of experience that’s hard to beat....
- Does the idea of the fast-paced tourism industry get your blood racing?
- Exposure to a wide range of HR responsibilities and projects
- We won’t put you in a box and leave you there
Listed seven days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
If this sounds like you, then GirlGuiding New Zealand is seeking someone just like you, who not only believes in what GirlGuiding stands for but will
- Are you passionate about GirlGuiding and what it stands for?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young women and girls?
- Do you want to be part of a community-based organisation?
Listed seven minutes agoat Hudson New Zealand
Collaborate with a dynamic team, utilise your recruitment administrative experience, strengthen your skills! Apply now to find out more...
- ASAP start - End of September 2019
- Work in a fast paced, energetic and busy role!
- Auckland CBD location - in the heart of the city
Listed six days agoat Employsure
Are you looking to excel your HR career in Auckland? We have an exciting opportunity for an Employment Relations Adviser to join our team in Auckland
- We help NZ business owners to be better by setting solid foundations
- We offer the best Employment Relations Training program in NZ
- AON Hewitt Best Employer 2018
Listed five days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Do you have the ability to adapt to change - no two days are the same. This is a key role with highly successful "values driven" organisation
- Want to work for the best?
- Iconic, multi award winning organisation
- People love working here, and they stay!
Listed six days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Organisational Development and Capability Manager to join our growing People team.
- Support the growth and development of your direct reports
- Bring your excellent interpersonal skills
- Annual salary of $185,269 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed five days agoat H2R Consulting
This is a great opportunity for a proven HR Business Partner looking for their next exciting challenge.
- Join a great HR Team
- Partnering with Senior Leadership Team
- CBD based
Receive new jobs for this search by email