Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Eden Terrace AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hard Hat Recruits
We work on qualified assignments, we share, we have team support, we prioritise our staff well-being, we have a great reputation.
- Silverdale location
- Work with exclusive clients
- Ongoing staff development and training programmes
This is a featured jobat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Don't miss your opportunity to join our high achieving and supportive team!
- Business partner role that has impact and influence
- Modern Highbrook location, park at the door
- Work for an iconic brand with a strong social conscience
Listed twelve hours agoat House of Travel
We are on the hunt for an HR Coordinator to join us on a part-time basis in Auckland CBD.
- Awesome working environment & company culture
- Work/life balance – approx. 20 hours per week (negotiable)
- Varied role with loads of room to develop
Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserCome join the amazing team at Tomorrow's People! We are looking for HR Technology Consultants from recent grads through to super experienced. Listed eight hours agoat Catch SoftwareWe are looking for a proactive, talented and experienced HR advisor to confidently provide advice and practical assistance to management and staff. Listed eight days agoat PwC NZ
This is a stand out opportunity for a recent HR graduate to join the Executive Rewards Team at PwC Auckland.
- Be a pivotal part of a highly skilled Executive Rewards team
- Dynamic & energetic team environment and culture
- Enjoy working in a culture that is fun, empowering, and celebrates success
Listed two days agoat Allwin Facade LimitedCasual HR adviser needed for drafting company policy set, could suit either an experienced HR for some extra money, or last year student as intern. Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis position is all about supporting and upskilling our managers to resolve employment relations issues as and when they arise. Listed four days agoat Ruby Recruit LtdCorporate HR Consultant generalist role with lots of Project work Listed eight days agoat iinet
Want to continue to grow your Human Resources Career? Right now we are looking for an enthusiastic HR Officer to join our team!
- Great central location!
- Free onsite parking!
- Fresh fruit, cake day and monthly events!
Listed eleven hours agoat Infinitas Talent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced people and culture manager for this growing and well known New Zealand owned company.
- Fixed Term contract to the end of the year
- Manage and Implement HR Projects
- Growing Company
Listed eight days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Dynamic HR leadership position focusing on developing & implementing best practice people strategies & managing an operational HR function
- Lifestyle Location – Southland Based
- Dynamic People-Centric Leadership Position
- Work as Part of a High Performance Team
Listed six hours agoat Smartwork Creative
Take learning engagement to a new level for your own personal growth, our business growth and client satisfaction.
- Expand your love of learning
- with more than just instructional design
- Great CBD location with flexibility
Listed eight days agoat SKYCITYFantastic opportunity to join our People & Culture team as an HR Administrator, great benefits and career progression Listed seven hours agoat BNZ
Partner with the business to provide the best People outcomes.
- A true generalist role - no two days are the same!
- 12 month, fixed-term contract
- Join a workplace committed to flexible working and workplace equality
Listed eight days agoat Three60 Consult Limited
Our environment provides a variety of complex employment relations matters that will challenge your skills and grow your career.
- Position tailored to suit your interests and experience
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Modern, shared workspace in Wynyard Quarter
Listed three days agoat Potentia: New Zealand’s Most Awarded IT Recruitment Consultancy*
People Co-ordinator – Event Management
Leading creative thinkers doing a variety of event’s and brand activations
- People Coordinator – Event Management
- Leading creative thinkers doing a variety of event’s and brand activations
- Central location
Listed thirteen hours agoat SKYCITYAn exciting prospect to join the SkyCity team as a Training Manager within our Table Games Department Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you an HR graduate or currently studying HR? Have strong administration skills and looking for part time work where you can gain HR experience?
- 20 hours per week that can be flexible to work around you
- CBD Location - Established and well respected brand
- Immediate start temp role for approx. 3+ months
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceSenior Human Resources Advisor People and Capability Greenlane, Auckland Fixed Term, Full Time 12 Months Opportunity Salary Range:... Listed eight days agoat Radius Care
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1700.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 0830-1700
- Parnell Location - Brand New Office
- Access to staff benefits and discounts app
Receive new jobs for this search by email