Full Time Waiting Staff Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat OTM Group Ltd
OTM Group is growing and we have plenty of opportunity! Join our success & take control of your career!
- Be part of an amazing team environment!
- Get around the best people to learn sales!
- Brilliant opportunities for growth available!
This is a featured jobat Generator
Generator is a fast growing, dynamic business. We want a passionate and highly motived person, dedicated in delivering an amazing experience.
- Be a part of opening our brand new bistro
- Located in one of the city's best locations
- Monday to Friday
Listed two days agoat The George HotelAn exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic and highly customer focused food and beverage team Listed twelve hours agoat Skyline EnterprisesWe are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join our Restaurant team. Listed two days agoat La Fromagerie/Maison VauronWe are looking for a superstar wait staff to join the team at our French eatery in Newmarket, Auckland Listed nineteen hours agoat Ferg Foods LimitedFergburger is seeking a Front of House Superstar ! Listed six days agoat Huka LodgeHuka Lodge is New Zealand's oldest and most well-known luxury lodge, established in 1924,we are one of the finest accommodation providers in the world Listed thirteen hours agoat University of Otago
Enjoy a diverse range of experiences in a dynamic, professional working environment at Caroline Freeman College.
- Provide food service in an efficient and effective manner
- Help develop and foster a mutual respect between our primary customers and staff
- Full-time, permanent (semester-time only) position
Listed three days agoat The Grange Takapuna
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic staff with great personality to join our friendly hardworking team.
- Excellent remuneration & staff incentives
- On-going training to advance your personal & professional skills
- A fun & family orientated working environment
Listed seven days agoat Hotel DeBrettJoin the team of DeBretts Kitchen at iconic Hotel DeBrett in Auckland. Listed two days agoat Cable Bay Wine LtdCellar Door Host, Restaurant Host, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Wait staff. Large vineyard/venue with 2 restaurants, 40 minute ferry from Auckland Listed nine days agoat JE International Restaurant Ltd
Are you ready to help set new standards and create the ultimate dining experience? Your individuality will be your asset in this exciting new space.
- Josh Emett’s New Restaurant
- Opening Early 2020 Auckland CBD
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual Positions Available
Listed four days agoat Arenas Blancas LtdDue to our expansion, The Conservatory Bar & Restaurant are looking for confident waitstaff. Listed eight days agoat Major Tom Cafe
North Shore's No.1 cafe MAJOR TOM is looking for an experienced wait staff to join the team!
- Latest shift ends at 4.30! You will have plenty of free time after work!
- Easy customer base who are mostly friendly and understanding.
- Work with the best team and the best vibe! Every one of us are good friends ;)
Listed three days agoat Pegasus Bay Winery
be part of a fun and professional team, many opportunities to further your food and wine knowledge, good pay and incentives
- mostly daytime work, approx 10am -6pm, petrol allowance paid per shift from ChCh
- staff meals, wine and incentives, caring and fun team vibe
- food and wine training
Listed fourteen days agoat New York GrillNew York Grill, an exiting new steakhouse in the vibrant heart of the newly redeveloped Westfield Newmarket, is looking for Super Star FOH staff Listed thirty days agoat Bird on a WireWe are looking for front of house superstars across all levels of experience. We need Duty Managers, baristas & wait staff at all levels. Listed sixteen days agoat Nandos New Zealand
We run brilliant restaurants, we are purpose led and we are hiring the next generation of emerging leaders right now!
- Fun Working Environment with Great Values
- Working in a Brand new Flagship Restaurant
- Fantastic Development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Hipgroup
Recently Refurbished all day eatery in the heart of St. Heliers Bay
- Local all day eatery in the heart of St. Heliers Bay
- High volume, fast paced, energising environment
- $19.50 - $24.00 per hour (based on exp.) + discounts, benefits, & rewards
Listed ten days agoat Nourish GroupCrab Shack Auckland is recruiting experienced bar superstars, passionate floor staff and general all-rounders to join our amazing team! Listed fourteen days agoat Cook Saddle Cafe and SaloonDo you love Hospitality? Are you able to work in our cafe, restaurant, bar and kitchen and apply for your General Managers Certificate once trained?
Receive new jobs for this search by email