Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Otahuhu AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Front Row Hospitality
Our Head Chef is moving on & we're looking for new blood to join the team. A great opportunity for a Head Chef that want to make their mark.
- Take control of this busy kitchen and team.
- Be part of the management team at an established land mark venue
- Rewards for results with a great renumeration package
This is a featured jobat PR Hotels Ltd T/A Novotel and Ibis Auckland Ellerslie
We are looking for a passionate person who loves to win, enjoys numbers, and will provide leadership and support through revenue to two key hotels.
- You are someone unique.
- You share our passion.
- You have grit.
Listed nineteen days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
We are looking for a Head Chef to bring “We Love Food” into our staff cafeteria.
- Looking for a daytime role?
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- On-site Barista and FREE parking
Listed twelve days agoat Diversity Foods LtdSeeking a Bar Manager for our restaurant in Botany Junction Listed four days agoat Delaware NorthFantastic opportunity to manage Best Ugly Bagels - opening soon at the domestic terminal. Listed nineteen days agoat Joylab Group Limited
We’re looking for our next joybringer - a keen Food & Beverage Manager after an opportunity to sink their teeth into a challenging and versatile role.
- Located in the heart of Botany Town Centre.
- Massive discount across 20+ establishments.
- Join New Zealand’s largest Hospitality Group.
Listed seventeen days agoat Novotel Auckland Airport
Are you a chef with all the right ingredients to complement your skills; PASSION, leadership, and imagination? This role may just be for you.
- Endless career & growth opportunities with an international group - AccorHotels.
- Challenging, engaging & rewarding work
- Amazing staff discounts, free access to gym, discounted parking and MORE!
Listed twenty nine days agoat Cornwall Park EateriesAn opportunity for a talented Head Chef to take charge of our modern spacious kitchen and make a real difference at Auckland's iconic Cornwall Park. Listed three days agoat Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
Work closely with the Team Leader Government House Auckland, wait staff, household staff and kitchen staff on a variety of hospitality tasks.
- Join our high performing team that is committed to delivering excellence!
- Great exposure and responsibility to grow your career
- Varied role with a mixture of Front of House and events
Listed five days agoat Showcase Hospitality
Send comprehensive CV NOW Wages plus performance based Bonus
- Do you have what it takes?
Listed six days agoat RWR ExecutiveSeeking a travel industry professional to take on this exciting Sales Rep role with a Global Travel business Listed ten days agoat Compass Group NZ Ltd
Come take your seat at our global table!
- An exciting new opportunity !
- Work at a global tech company!
Listed twelve days agoat Adventure Capital
Fixed-term contract role with a good rate of pay, full training and the opportunity to work with a great team.
- Fun, active professional guiding role
- Guide locally within your home region
- Share your passion for NZ with international visitors from all over the world
Listed fourteen days agoat Urban GourmetAn exciting opportunity in one of Auckland's premier catering companies, working with great brands to deliver exceptional events in iconic venues. Listed eleven days agoat TMS Talent
Our client is seeking a vibrant and self-motivated sales professional for this exciting Business Development Manager in Youth Travel.
- Fun and vibrant environment
- Well known international brand
- Regular pay reviews along with great rewards!
Listed three days agoat Maharaj Corporation LtdWe seek a strong Restaurant Manager to lead in our 1 of our restaurants in Central/East Auckland. Listed ten days agoat SKYCITYAndy's is on the hunt for an exceptional Restaurant Manager to lead a fun, passionate and amazing Front of House crew! Listed twelve days agoat AA Appointments BrisbaneManage, lead and motivate a travel sales team to achieve individual and team success within a busy inbound call centre environment. Listed eighteen days agoat Kiwi Experience
Kiwi Experience Legendary Driver Guides call this job is a unique position that's more than a job, it's a lifestyle.
- Are you outgoing, and entertaining with awesome communication skills?
- Bring your organisational and sales skills
- Travel the best parts of New Zealand
Receive new jobs for this search by email