Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Otahuhu AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chester Hospitality
We are looking for a dynamic Manager who brings flair and leadership to the role
- Brand New Venue
- Career Progression
- Experienced Hospitality operators
This is a featured jobat Culprit
Hiring a strong sous chef at Lowbrow to round out the team.
- Work alongside some of Aucklands best chefs.
- Fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Join a young and exciting company.
Listed three days agoat RYDGES AUCKLAND
We're now looking for energetic, well-presented and passionate waiting staff to be part of our hotels event service team
- Are you a student looking for hours to work around your studies???
- Free meals, hotel benefits, cheap cinema tickets, heavily discounted parking!!
- Be part of a reputable and expanding hotel brand with future career prospects
Listed six days agoat Cordis, Auckland
Join our team of 20 stewards that play a vital role in making it happen for one of the busiest kitchens in Auckland everyday.
- Great role to kick start your hospitality career within a large 5 star hotel
- Benefits Galore - car parking, meals, uniform etc
Listed two days agoat Gloria Jeans Lorne StreetWe are on the lookout for a talented Cafe All Rounder/Barista to join the team at Gloria Jeans Lorne St in the Auckland CBD Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Join some of the most creative hospitality members close knit as a family.
- Metro Top50 Restaurant & Bar '18 and '19
- Competitive wages/staff discounts/flexible rosters
- Plenty of career growth opportunities
Listed one day agoat Tourism Fiji
The Trade Partnership Manager is responsible for developing and implementing trade objectives and strategies for Tourism Fiji in the NZ market.
- Fiji is a key destination for New Zealand travellers
- Tourism is an important industry for the island nation of Fiji
Listed one day agoat Baduzzi Cuisine ltdExperienced floor staff required for very busy modern Italian inspired restaurant. Listed three days agoat Premium CleanExperienced Airbnb Housekeeper Listed nine days agoat House of Travel
Based in the Ticketing Team at Shortland Street, you will be a vital part of the Air team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A standout team member with a desire to share ideas
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Listed two days agoat Glengarry Wines
At Didas Wine Lounge on Jervois Road we are looking for part time team members to join us, a fun and dynamic wine bar that has a loyal regulars.
- Love a busy Hospitality Environment
- With a regular loyal local customer base
- Great food together with super wine, beer and spirits
Listed six days agoat Ramada Suites Victoria
We are seeking full and part time Guest Services Executives with excellent customer service skills!
- CBD Location
- Growth Potential
- Brand New Hotel
Listed six days agoat Hotel DeBrettJoin the DeBretts Kitchen team at iconic Hotel DeBrett in Auckland. Listed one day agoat Park Hyatt Auckland
Are you a passionate marketer who keeps up with the latest food & beverage industry trends and loves promoting enriching experiences?
- Pre - opening hotel
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Fantastic career opportunities as part of a global chain
Listed two days agoat Sofitel Auckland Viaduct HarbourWe are currently seeking a passionate and experienced individual to join us as a Reservations Sales Agent at the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour. Listed three days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for experienced wait staff to work at Auckland's best hotels!
- Work at Auckland's top hotels
- Dozens of shifts available through our mobile app
- Top hourly rates available
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Hotel Company Ltd
Bring your positive attitude, high level of service standards and excellent time management skills to our team.
- Fabulous 5 star hotel environment - MGallery by Sofitel
- Vibrant work environment
- Excellent career opportunity
Listed five hours agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Food & Beverage Manager to lead our Food & Beverage team.
- Full Time, Senior Leadership role
- Staff benefits including hotel accommodation
- Internal career progression & training
Listed two days agoat Quinovic Viaduct
Are you looking for a job you can call your own? We are looking for someone to bring their experience and take our bookings, rates to the next level
- Looking for personality plus, a motivated self starter
- Take ownership and make the job yours
- Love a challenge, and wanting to develop the job and positions
Listed one day agoat Hotel DeBrettJoin the management team of Auckland leading independent boutique hotel and become our revenue and reservations expert. Listed eight days agoat Cordis, Auckland
Be part of the team of 17 that optimize our reservation and communication experience with heartfelt service for our guests
- Looking for a challenge? 411 rooms set to be 650 rooms by 2021
- Excellent future career development and training!
- Show us your initiative - we want you to WOW while generating revenue
Receive new jobs for this search by email