Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Havelock MarlboroughSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Slip Inn Ltd
Wait staff, baristas and duty managers wanted
- Great Location in the heart of the Marlborough Sounds
- Accommodation available- but you better be quick
- Plenty of summer hours available
Listed ten days agoat Mistletoe Bay Trust
Mistletoe Bay Trust wishes to contract energetic and multi-skilled people to run the day-to-day operation of our accommodation and campground.
- beautiful Marlborough Sounds location
- delivering a unique and life-changing experience for guests
- part of the warm Marlborough community
Listed ten days agoat The Marlborough LodgeWait Person/Lodge assistant in a luxury lodge at the top of the South. Listed thirteen days agoat Thrifty Car Rental
We have a full times fixed term role in beautiful Picton for the summer
- Evolve with our hard working team
- A wide range of great vehicles
- Send our customers away with a smile
Listed four days agoat Marlborough Tour Company Ltd
This position requires you to lead a team of crew members on MTC vessel cruises and ensure all customers receive a memorable Marlborough experience.
- Leading a team of vessel crew members
- Enhancing the customer experience by providing high quality service on vessels
- Enhancing current systems in place for staff training, stock control and POS
Listed three days agoat Marlborough Tour Company Ltd
We are looking for a Chef to lead our team providing exceptional first-class dining experience to our guests and working to establish Qualmark status
- Opportunity to live work and play in the brilliant Marlborough region
- Family owned tourism business focused on customer service
- Ability to lead a team with a positive can do attitude
Listed twelve days agoat lochmara lodge
Lochmara is seeking a Chef de Partie to join us for the summer. An awesome location set right on the waters edge in the Marlborough Sounds.
- Unique Lodge set right on the waters edge
- Great location for those that love the great outdoors
Listed three days agoat Cloudy Bay VineyardsAs we approach this season, we’re looking for enthusiastic new cellar door staff. Listed ten days agoat Scenic Hotel Group
We are looking for a driven individual who is seeking a new challenge and utilise your passion for event planning!
- Join Marlborough’s only purpose-built Conference & Event centre!
- Utilise your exceptional organisational & planning capabilities!
- Join a hard-working team within a well-establish Hospitality Brand!
Listed seventeen days agoat Jora New ZealandCafe, Restaurant & Bar situated at the heart of Blenheim's town center is in need of Chefs to join the team. Listed four days agoat Cloudy Bay VineyardsWe are looking for an enthusiastic Jack’s Raw Bar team: A Head Chef and a Sous-Chef. Listed twenty days agoat Hans Herzog Estate* Join Herzog's Kitchen Team this season * Full-time Chef de Partie positions (November to April) * Accommodation & flight contribution available * Listed twenty days agoat Red CafeExperienced Barista required. Part time position Listed three days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Turn your TRAVEL and SALES passion into a career and reap the many company rewards & benefits along the way! Travel qualifications not essential.
- Sell the world and create amazing travel experiences
- Join New Zealand's largest travel retailer + award winning workplace
- Travel Qualification not essential. In-house training and development + MORE!
Listed twenty six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others? Ernest Rutherford Retirement Village in Nelson has an opportunity for you!
- Enjoy rewarding work
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Atlas People Pty LtdTake the next adventure into your own hands & Jump on Board with Atlas Chefs Get Paid to Work & Travel all NZ See new sights & kitchens every Contract Listed thirteen days agoat The Recruitment Network LtdWe are looking for a Head Chef for an outstanding Winery for the Summer Months. This is a dream summer role 5 days a week 40 hours earn up to $26 ph. Listed twenty one days agoat BUZZ Recruitment
We've been BUZZed and have two exciting positions available in the sunny location of Blenheim. Experienced owners are looking for two talented chefs!!
- Lead and guide a small team of chefs - get paid by the hour!
- Cooking good honest, locally sourced food
- Full time, competitive hourly rate, free parking & great perks
Receive new jobs for this search by email