Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Summerset
Grow your nursing skills and career in Summerset's positive, empowering environment, and enjoy working in a role that looks to the future.
- Are you a NZ qualified, Registered Nurse?
- We offer health cover, PDRP and a day off on your bday
- Come and see what other great incentives we can offer you!
This is a featured jobat Hutt Valley District Health Board
In this role you will primarily visit people in their own homes and provide occupational therapy assessment and intervention.
- Do you have excellent communication and time management skills?
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve with clients and their whanau
- Bring your good working knowledge of complex equipment solutions
Listed fifteen days agoat BupaTaking care of the lives in our hands! Listed fourteen days agoat Auckland Eye Limited
Fantastic opportunity to be part the team that makes Auckland Eye Group the leading eye specialists.
- Lead your team to excellence
- Support our patients and doctors with amazing service
- 16 FTE staff in professional, purpose built surgery and offices
Listed sixteen hours agoat Oceania Group
Experienced Registered Nurse required to join our dynamic Aged Care nursing team.
- Work in an environment where you can grow and develop
- Rewarding team environment
- One of the Top Payers in the industry!
Listed five days agoat The Selwyn Foundation
Be a part of leading a supportive and friendly team in a close-knit retirement village environment!
- Be part of a growing not for profit organisation
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Opportunity to make a difference
Listed nineteen hours agoat Lumino City Dental at Quay Park
A full time role working with Dr Justin Kabir, one of NZ's most innovative young dentists, and being part of a driven team of professionals.
- Leading NZ Practice
- Rewarding role in the centre of dental innovation and technology
- Friendly, professional team committed to quality & education
Listed twenty hours agoat Summerset
Summerset Havelock North are looking for a Caregiver who is passionate about caring for the elderly to join their team on a casual, as and when needed
- We provide great benefits including health and funeral cover
- A day off on your birthday, social sporting teams and travel vouchers
Listed seven days agoat Summerset
We are looking for Registered Nurse to join our team. Receive outstanding, ongoing support in one of NZ fastest-growing retirement communities
- Health cover, social sporting teams, discounts at a range of suppliers
- Day off on your birthday and PDRP offered
- Join a NZ owned, organisation in growth mode
Listed five days agoat Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand
Are you someone who has a passion for supporting personal growth and independence for clients who have sustained a long-term injury?
- A rewarding 'Facilitator' role in community healthcare and supports
- Fulfillment from supporting people with long term injuries,achieving their goals
- Making a substantial difference in our clients' quality of life
Listed thirteen hours agoat RWR Health
Lead people, quality & GMP systems in aseptic compounding. Forge new frontiers within pharmaceutical sector in enviable lifestyle location.
- Lead people, quality and GMP systems in aseptic compounding
- Forge new frontiers within the pharmaceutical sector
- Dynamic and innovative organisation in an enviable lifestyle location
Listed thirteen days agoat Optimise Physio Ltd.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and dynamic forward-thinker, who will enjoy working in a vibrant and rapidly-growing Physio clinic.
- Part time
- Caring, fun and supportive environment
- Immediate Start
Listed twelve days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse in our Tauranga clinic.
- New nursing opportunity - Tauranga
- Our Vision - Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed four days agoat Nelson Marlborough Health
Provide co-ordination, admin, and clinical duties enabling the effective day-to-day operation of the Nelson and Wairau Hospital Dental Departments.
- Bring your excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Provide excellent customer focused care in dental clinics and theatres
- Enjoy a range of staff benefits
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Forté Health is Christchurch's newest private hospital. Transportation & health insurance subsidy. 5 weeks annual leave. Competitive remuneration.
- Forté Health
- Varied leadership role with plenty of scope
- Flexible hours available
Listed five days agoat EVP Recruitment Waikato Ltd
Outstanding opportunity to join an organisation committed to deliver quality services that are responsive to the ageing person and their family.
- Work for a well established and expanding not for profit organisation
- Iconic village which is just walking distance from local shops and cafes
- Unique opportunity to utilise your excellent clinical leadership abilities
Listed five days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardWe are seeking an experienced Quality Lead to assist in leading quality activities throughout the DHB to promote the delivery of patient... Listed eighteen hours agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Do you want to be your own boss? Own your business? Determine the rewards you receive while helping others?
- Strong Legacy Business
- Values Based
- Reward For Achievement
Listed six days agoat SmilecareSmilecare are looking for a Dental Assistant for one of our practices in Manukau Listed five days agoat Geneva HealthChanging the lives of New Zealanders Listed seven days agoat Braemar Hospital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Assistant Theatre Manager to join Braemar Hospital's high performing team!
- Comprehensive orientation and induction
- Access to ongoing education opportunities
- Great remuneration package
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education