Part Time Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Caci Pukekohe
Caci Pukekohe are looking for a Nurse who would like to take their career in the direction of Appearance Medicine
- Full training and support given
- Professional, energetic and fun company
- Exciting new career opportunity
Listed fourteen days agoat Mary Potter Hospice
Mary Potter Hospice is recruiting for Health Care Assistants to help provide care and support for our patients and families.
- Develop your career here
- Work with our expert clinical and medical teams
- Enhance your skills with our comprehensive education programme
Listed one day agoat Health ProfessionalNZ
Mental Health Support Worker for our Mental Health Service Older Persons
- Easy onsite parking
- Great capital city location - 20 minutes from Wellington city
- Great supportive team environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
We are looking for Health Care Assistants to join our Arelief pool “The Bureau” on a permanent basis.
- Wellington Regional Hospital, Kenepuru
- Permanent, part time
- MECA, depending on experience
Listed two days agoat Olive Tree
Are you looking for consistency and fulfillment in an environment that strives to support older people to Live Well? Then we want to hear from you!
- Chance to really make a difference in aged care
- Dynamic, energetic organisation
- Great management support
Listed seven days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardHealth Care AssistantMedical Ward 2C Tauranga HospitalBay of Plenty District Health Board0.7 FTE (56 hours per fortnight) We have a permanent... Listed three days agoat SummersetWe are looking for an exceptional Caregiver to join our Wigram village Listed eight days agoat The Blind Foundation
One of New Zealand's most trusted and iconic Not for Profit organisations, we need a Primary Service Provider - Christchurch to join us
- Permanent Part - time
- 18 hours
Listed thirteen days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardVision & Hearing TechnicianCommunity Health 4 Kids (CH4K)Tauranga Bay of Plenty District Health Board0.6FTE (48 hours per fortnight)Vision... Listed twenty two hours agoat Presbyterian Support Northern
We are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work with our high-needs client in the Henderson area.
- Minimum 18 hours per week (includes Sunday & split shifts), extra hours likely
- Must have full NZ Drivers Licence and be confident driving mobility van
- Help us achieve our vision - A Better Life For Everyone
Listed nine days agoat Drake New Zealand - WellingtonJoin our fantastic team of Support Workers to provide home cares for people who have sustained a spinal cord injury. Listed seven days agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
Wellington Regional Hospital has an opportunity available for a Health Care Assistant to become a part of the Interventional Radiology Unit.
- 1 day per week, preferably Wednesday, but negotiable between Monday and Friday
- 07.30-16.00 but may vary between 07.00-20.00
- Working in the Interventional Radiology Unit
Listed eight days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED IN WELCOME BAY, TAURANGA
- Support Workers needed in Welcome Bay
- Great team, great culture, great mission!
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community.
Listed thirteen days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Provide counselling services to Ara students and contribute positively to their student experience, engagement and success.
- Empower and support students in making decisions and resolutions
- Contribute positively to the student experience, engagement and success
- Assess, facilitate and provide counselling services for Ara students
Listed eight days agoat Life PlusShort Shifts and Sleepovers in the heart of the city Listed twenty nine days agoat Green Cross Health
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or looking to become a Health Care Assistant If so, we want to hear from you!
- General Practice
- Permanent part time position
- Join our dedicated and supportive team!
Listed twelve days agoat Presbyterian Support Northern
Join our high performing Solutions Team to provide cover for new & high needs clients, & leave cover. Flexibility a must. Only superstars need apply!
- Weekend role - split shifts
- Weekday role - split shift
- Use your skills & experience to make a real difference in your community Full Jo
Listed thirteen days agoat Northland District Health Board
Are you motivated, flexible, enjoy a challenge and like working in a team?
- Join our Intensive Care Unit team in a Health Care Assistant role
- This role provides support to nursing staff in the provision of patient care
- Full orientation will be provided.
Listed six days agoat Northland District Health Board
Applications are invited from Healthcare Assistants with advanced skills and enthusiasm for the above position
- ED experience is essential
- The ED team is a very experienced and supportive group
- Our department is well equipped, spacious and user friendly
Listed twenty three days agoat Little LifePrivate family looking for support in their home for their 8 yr old daughter
Receive new jobs for this search by email