Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Saint Martins CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Nova Trust
Nova Trust wishes to appoint an Operations Manager to support our continuing and exciting journey of development.
- Operational anagement and delivery of AoD services across Nova Trust
- Chance to shape the ongoing development of models of care
This is a featured jobat Nurse Maude
Do you have a background in Nursing or Allied Health and sound experience in health policy and planning?
- Make a difference
- Key Role
- Flexible Working Environment
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserHealth Care Assistant 25 hours per week Listed eighteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Support worker coordinator, in a busy, fast paced modern environment.
- Full time
- Modern central city location
- Busy working environment
Listed twelve days agoat St Martins MedicalMedical Receptionist required to join our friendly busy team Listed six days agoat Southern Eye SpecialistsWe are seeking a administrative assistant/medical secretary with outstanding communication and organisational skills to compliment our busy practice. Listed thirteen days agoat White CrossNew Brighton Healthcare is looking for an administration superstar to join our high-performing and friendly team! Listed eleven days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are seeking a Therapy Assistant to support and enable the development of children within Canterbury.
- Provide support to tamariki and their whanau within our service
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm to learn
- Enjoy exciting professional development and training opportunities
Listed four days agoat Smile Direct Club
Christchuch, we're SmileDirectClub & we help people get the smile they love. We are looking for dental assistants to join this global phenomenon!
- Innovative new market disrupter with AMAZING global success
- Fast paced environment with the ability to truly transform people’s lives
- Benefits on invisible aligners for you and your family!
Listed fourteen days agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Highly autonomous and client focused
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent ongoing clinical support and education
Listed thirteen days agoat Maxwell Health
We are wanting nurses 3-5 days per week starting from mid March on 4-8 week contracts. Working from home you'll require a smartphone and car.
- 20 years delivering Workplace Flu Vaccinations
- Short Term Contract - starting mid to late March
- Registered Nurses with Independent Vaccinator Authorisation Certificate
Listed four days agoat Becton Dickinson Pty Ltd
Looking for 2 seasoned and accomplished Account Managers to manage our NZ territory. Location can be flexible.
- Role can be based in Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington
- Medical sales experience in hospital environment mandatory
- Support and training provided
Listed five days agoat Doctors on Riccarton
Busy, family medical centre requires a full-time receptionist who is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese to join their friendly team.
- Supportive team culture
- High quality work environment
- On the job training for the right person
Listed twenty one days agoat Village HealthWe require a Nurse Team Leader approx 3 full days per week with general practice experience to join the team. Listed twenty one days agoat Access Community Health
Join a leading NZ home healthcare company keeping people independent in their own homes.
- Autonomous, client focused role helping people live independently
- Utilise all your health and social skills in support of people in the community
- The position is full time, based in Christchurch
Listed six days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Trainee Clinical Physiologists, or those wanting to train in this exciting field who have an equipment and technology interest.
- Do you have experience working in health, science and/or technologies?
- Join a supportive team with a keen focus on professional development
- Work in our brand-new Acute Services Building
Listed twelve days agoat St John
Opportunity now calling for Intensive Care Paramedics (ICP) to join our team in the Christchurch Metro area.
- Come and work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- Plenty of variety
- Metro area
Listed twenty one days agoat Laura Fergusson Trust
Permanent part time rostered position - 32 hours per fortnight night shift
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Supported ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team
Listed twenty one days agoat Te Puawaitanga ki Otautahi TrustThe delivery of the Tamariki Ora/Well Child programme. Walk alongside whānau in their own home, offering health promotion and education. Listed five days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Facilitate effective responses to family violence and child protection concerns through the provision of consultation, training and education
- Do you have proven experience in care and protection?
- Join a passionate team
- Enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme and ongoing career development
Receive new jobs for this search by email