Other, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical Jobs in Rongotai WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed three days agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
Wellington Regional Hospital has an opportunity available for a Health Care Assistant to become a part of the Interventional Radiology Unit.
- 1 day per week, preferably Wednesday, but negotiable between Monday and Friday
- 07.30-16.00 but may vary between 07.00-20.00
- Working in the Interventional Radiology Unit
Listed two days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
We are seeking a CSSD Technician/Assistant for a casual position.
- Work in a supportive and professional environment
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Receive competitive pay rates and free on-site parking
Listed twelve days agoat HealthscopeFull training will be provided in theatre duties and post mortems along with support to attain qualification and full registration Listed nine days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelMedcall are the preferred supplier for most Aged Care providers in New Zealand. Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
This position is critical to ensuring the rehabilitation needs of prisoners are being met through appropriate interventions and education.
- Wellington Regional Prisons
- Ensure the rehabilitation needs of prisoners are being met
Listed ten days agoat Mary Potter Hospice
Mary Potter Hospice is recruiting for Health Care Assistants to help provide care and support for our patients and families.
- Develop your career here
- Work with our expert clinical and medical teams
- Enhance your skills with our comprehensive education programme
Listed eleven days agoat Life PlusCalling all Windy Wellingtonions!! Are you an experienced and compassionate Support Worker Complex Care looking for work in Wellington
APPLY NOW Listed twenty days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning has a vacancy for a Doctor to work across our Wellington clinics.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision - Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed fifteen days agoat HealthscopeSuccessful applicants will assist the Forensic Pathologist with a wide variety of post-mortem examinations from sudden natural deaths to suspicious Listed four days agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
We’re looking for flexible, dynamic and motivated Registered Nurse to join our surgical nursing team
- Wellington Regional Hospital
- Permanent & fixed term, part time
Listed seventeen days agoat Sport WellingtonSport Wellington is seeking a team leader with a track record of leading and empowering others, as well as energy and enthusiasm, to join our team. Listed four days agoat BupaTake Care of the Lives in Our Hands Listed twenty days agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
Addictions Practitioner Rimutaka Prison
- Using your passion to make a difference
- Walking alongside whanau to build stronger communities
- Being a part of a kaupapa Maori organisation
Listed twenty five days agoat Geneva Healthcare Ltd Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients?
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: Upper HuttUpper HuttFree on-line qualifications and free uniformclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed nine days agoat Hutt Valley District Health Board
This Project Manager role will focus on developing and implementing a Kaupapa Maori Mental Health Service at Hutt valley District Health Board.
- Do you have experience with Maori Mental Health delivery and service?
- Manage and coordinate improvement/change initiatives
- Join a supportive workplace culture
Listed five days agoat BupaPeople love working at Bupa!
Receive new jobs for this search by email